"Okaayyy....now let's have breakfast." He said taking me towards the bed.

"Where's Adeel?" I enquired.

"He's playing downstairs" He said placing the sandwiches in front of me.

I smiled, taking the plate from him. We both started eating together, chatting about random stuffs and laughing at silly things.

"What's your plan for today?" I asked rummaging through his Almirah.

"Nothing much, will stay in the house, with you both" he said not at all looking at me. He was so engrossed in his Laptop.

"I see!!" I replied sarcastically to which he chuckled.

Was just folding his clothes and keep it nicely when suddenly my heart started beating very fast, stopping me from doing what I was doing. Automatically, my hand went on the bump, caressing it.

"Ya Rab, let everything be fine. Please safeguard us. Aameen" I silently prayed.

"Hani, What's wrong?" He asked.

Turning I just nodded my head saying No.

"Then why do you seem so lost today? Wanna go for a check up?" He asked.

"No no, I'm fine." I said giving him a small smile.

"Rest for a while, Hani. Mom and Zarine are on their way." He said running his fingers on my cheek.

"Hmmm..." I said.

Laying down on the bed, I decided to listen to Surah Yusuf and Surah Yaseen.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll go and check upon Adeel." He said smiling.

"Zain?" I called out to him.

"Yes?"

"I don't know why but all of a sudden, I'm feeling scared. Scared for our baby!" I slowly said.

"Hey, why are you saying so? Everything is fine. Allahamdulilah. Allah is with us then why this unecessary fear? Don't let Shaitan (Satan), overpower you, Hani." He said holding my hand.

I nodded.

"Rest, Hani." He kissed my forehead and left.

I was listening to Surah Yusuf and I don't know when I felt asleep. It wouldn't be long when I woke up breathing heavily. Droplets of sweat were present on my forehead.

I was again feeling very uneasy...

Ignoring my negative thoughts, I called Mama.

"Assalamualaikum, Sugar. How are you?" She greeted me.

"Walekumasalam, I'm good and how are you all?" I asked back.

"Allahamdulilah, you say" She said.

"Nothing much, When are you coming?" I asked

"In Sha Allah, next month. Why, dear? Everything's fine na?" She was worried.

"Everything's fine but I don't know why I'm feeling uneasy as if something's bad gonna happen. I'm not feeling good, Mama" I said slowly.

"Awww...it's okay my child! These type of feelings are very common dear. Just try to remove all the negative thoughts from your mind. Be happy my child. Everyone is with you, my love." She said

"Hmm..." I absent mindedly nodded my head.

"Go for shopping" Mama said.

"Will go, just waiting for Mom and Zarine to come." I said.

"Good, that'll help you." She said

I heard Adeel crying from downstairs.

"Mama, will call you back. Adeel is crying." I said

"Okay...will wait for your call. Take care. Mama loves you" She ended the call by giving me a kiss.

Now, I was feeling much better.

But why is Adeel crying? Where is Zain?

"Maaaammmaaaaaaa...." I heard Adeel crying very loudly, calling me.

"Adeel, What happened, Son? Mama is coming!" I shouted. Getting up from the bed, I wore my slippers and hurriedly walked out of the room.

Walking out from my room, I see Adeel crying loudly, while Samya trying to aid him.

"Samya, what happened to Adeel?" I asked looking down.

"Mam, he felled down." Samya said.

"What?? But How?" I asked

"Mammaaaa...reeeddd!!" He said puttung his hand on his forehead.

"He's bleeding!! Where's Zain?" I asked rushing towards the stairs.

"Mam, slow down. Sir, has gone to bring the first aid box." Samya said.

"Mammmaaaaaa" Adeel cried loudly.

"Hold On, baby! Mama's coming..." I shouted back, hurriedly climbing down the stairs, when my feet slipped, missing one or two stairs in the process.

Panic rushed through my veins, as I screamed loudly.

"Zaaaaiiinnnnnnnnnn"

"Maaaammmm, Sir pleaaasee come fast." I saw Samya rushing towards me.

My body twirled and jerked as I was about to fall on the floor. A floor that would most likely kill me and my baby, if I continued to fall at this speed. The air pushed against my face, I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable.

"Hannniiiiiii....." I heard Zain running forward but it was too late.

The world rushes by in a blur and I know the pain is coming. It goes by fast, yet slow, almost suspended. Then impact. I feel my bones move in a way they shouldn't, jangled. Without looking I know there is blood seeping from skin that seconds ago was smooth.

Everything was black. I found myself falling in this darkness.

The wind in my face made it impossible to breathe, It felt like suffocating before I even got the signal to pull the cord.

For a full half-minute he went downward at a speed that constricted his throat so that he could hardly draw breath.

***

Assalamualaikum my beautiful readers...how are you all?

I hope you all liked the cliffhanger??😂😂😉😉😉

And the next chapter is gonna be the Epilogue.