Chapter 56

12 months later...

I constantly felt someone tapping my nose. Everytime, I felt tapping, I scrunched up my nose in annoyance.

"Go away!" I shooed that person away.

Chuckling, I felt someone licking my cheek and I woke up immediately. Zain and Adeel both trying themselves to not to laugh hard.

Gritting my teeth together, "You both won't even let me sleep on the weekend?"

"That's not fair, Hani. It's eleven, you have to eat something and you also have to take your medicine." Zain replied.

"Yechhh!!" Adeel said. I glared at him.

"You're scaring my child" Zain said putting Adeel behind him. Now, I was glaring at him. "Now, you're scaring me" he said backing away and Adeel ran away.

I threw the pillow at him, directly hitting his face.

"You've become so aggressive these days!" He commented.

"Why did you disturbed me then?" I shouted.

"Jaana you need to eat something" he said coming closer but I threw another pillow at him as a warning to not come close to me.

"Achha, fine. Calm down! I'm sorry" he said holding his ears. A big smile appeared on my face. "Now can I get a hug?" He said pouting. I nodded.

After hugging him for what felt like forever, he moved back. "I'm making breakfast, today" he said giving me a dazzling smile.

"Why being so kind today?" I asked furrowing my eyeborws.

"A step to woo you!" He replied.

"I may like it!" I said nodding my head.

"Touched!!" He kept his palm over his heart.

"Overacting!" I replied and he glared.

"Why do you always kill the vibe!" He said pouting.

"Because, I'm expert in doing that and one should always showcase their talent!" I said shrugging.

"You're impossible!"

"We can make it possible!"

"We already did!" He said keeping his hand on my bump. I smiled and the baby kicked. "Oh My God! The baby kicked, the baby kicked...my baby kicked, baby loves dadda the most! Dadda loves you too...." And he kept on blabbering making me irritated.

Okay, so during the starting days of my pregnancy, I use to like every little attention and love I got from everyone. My Mama flew down from Canada just to be a part of the "female gathering" that was thrown by my Mother in Law.

I was so looking forward for the garthering little did I know! His Mom had purposely called everyone so that they can share their stories of do's and dont's. Even my Mama took part in this and she gave me a lot of lecture. By the end of the gathering, I literally dozed off!!

This wasn't the only thing, Zain went a step ahead and he kept little notes stuck everywhere I went in the house of what to do and what not to. If by mistake something felled down from my hand, there was a note stuck on the floor, which said "don't bend down, call Samya." And this note was literally on every floor. While going down the stairs, a note was stuck on the railing saying "Hold me and I won't let you fall!" In the kitchen, Washroom...everywhere. And these little notes changed every month.

I was really overwhelmed with all these little little efforts that everyone was making. Zain being extra caring started staying home and I had literally kick him out of the house. If I needed something to buy, he only had to make one call and literally the whole boutique would be inside my house. I was not allowed to cook because my husband thought that it'll worn me out and I might faint!