Can you imagine?

He was being so silly!

And He is still like this...

Heights was when Adeel started acting just like his Dad. He even tried to feed me though everything felled down but it really touched my heart.

Everytime, I use to do anything and there had to be a long lecture and after a certain time I literally bursted out on everyone. I told them that I'm really thankful to them from the bottom of my heart, but even they should give me space. I wasn't a kid and I know I'm carrying my baby, I won't be careless.

Thankfully, they understood but still they didn't understood anything and I'm still being treated as a glass who'll break at any moment. I had no choice so I started listening to all those do's and dont's.

"What were you thinking?" He snapped his fingers, bringing me out of my thought.

I smiled and nodded "Just remembering the old days!"

"You have ample amount of time to remember, but now go and freshen up, I'll bring your breakfast here in the room only" Zain said pinching my cheek.

Smiling I got up and went in the Washroom while he went down in the Kitchen. After freshing up and patting myself dry, I wore a long peach coloured maxi dress. Looking at myself in the mirron a smile stretched upon my lips, glancing down at my bump, immediately my heart was filled with warmth.

I was Seven months pregnant.

And it just feels like yesterday!

Motherhood is a journey and a long and a beautiful one indeed!!! Its a path which makes us go through every possible emotion in every possible magnitude.

The first feeling of having a life inside you is a mix bag of emotions. The first feeling I had once my pregnancy was confirmed, was of fear. Fear of unknown... fear of such a big responsibility coming on me and the fear that am I ready for it. And then immediately next was a sense of joy where I was convincing myself that its for real! Yes I have a life coming inside me. 

Pregnancy is definitely not easy, especially the first one. every day you wake up to new changes in your body. No matter how much you read or talk about it, the experience is always new. The first few weeks with the typical nausea and dizziness and of course feeling so drained of energy all the time. I used to have so much of breathlessness even with the slightest physical activity that it was irritating at times. 

The appetite increases and the body starts craving and growing. Seeing ourself expanding everyday is definitely not a good feeling!! But still it's a new excitement every passing moment accompanied with feelings of extreme physical discomfort and irritation to extreme happiness and joy to extreme hunger and tiredness.

It's a feeling where you can't express but at the same time you want the world to know what you're feeling!

"If you'll not open the door, within a minute, I'm breaking it down!" I heard Zain shouting from the other side of the door. And then, I realized that I was lost in my own thought and I didn't even knew that I had tears in my eyes.

Wiping my tears away, I opened the door to a very angry looking man.

"Why weren't you answering me?" He yelled

"Geez!! Zain, slow down. Was taking a shower." I replied walking past him.

"You alright?" He asked inspecting me.

"Yes, Zain. I'm absolutely fine" I said.

But I knew that he was not convinced with my answer, before he could ask again, I replied "Zain, please. Not early in the morning, please."