she nodded slowly, tears dripping from her long lashes. " i need help. i can't keep doing this to myself."

he made his way to her and wrapped his arms around her small waist. her head found the crevice of his neck and brick by brick her wall slowly crashed down.

her body shook with pain as she sobbed, her misery slowly sunk in. she gasped for air in quick pauses, emotion was like a wave, as soon as it seemed to calm, the water seemed to rise, increasing rapidly until it was crashing into you, the salty water slowly slipping down your throat.

sean's heart was ripping into shreds as the small girls body trembled in his arms. her tears soaked into his shirt while his tears soaked her hair. it broke him knowing how much pain his best friend was in.

"i love you so much, ricebowl." he said as his voice cracked.

" i love you too, lewser."

"you're going to get through this, okay. you're going to get help and you're going to be okay. you can do anything, kayc. we can get through this, as hard as it will be, we will get through this."

her glossy eyes met his and for once he could read her. he dipped down resting his head on hers. " if you can't do it for yourself, do it for me." he whispered as a tear slipped.

he softly pressed his lips against her stained cheek, kissing away a tear sneaking down.
she broke down even more knowing how much the boy sitting in front of her, loved her.

" i love you so much, sean." she said as a sob ripped from her throat, that was the last brick holding up her wall, and she just ripped it out.

sean stayed there, lying next to kaycee. soft snores escaped his mouth as she slipped from his grasp. her hand flew to her mouth, holding in a sob. salty drops skid down her cheeks pooling onto the floor as she walked into the bathroom, slowly waiting for the water to fill the tub.

she stripped herself of all her clothes before slipping into the blue dress she wore for station. shakily, she stepped into the frigid water, slowly submerging herself.

droplets of tears dripped into the water as she felt the sharp metal in her fingertips

she slowly dragged the blade across her arms, stinging deep into her veins. the water turned a deep red as the blade cut slits into her wrists.

" i'm so sorry." she said cutting deeper and deeper until her vision turned blurry and the pain began to subside. " i'm so sorry, sean." she said as the sharp metal fell from her hands and her body laid limb.

a scream shook the entire house as sean was pulling the small girl from the bloody bath tub. " NO KAYCEE! NO!" he screamed as he pulled her into his chests. "this cant be happening. this can't be happening." he sobbed as he stared at the cuts on her arms.

kylie ran into the bathroom haulting at the scene in front of her. she fell to her knees at the sight of her lifeless little sister. " holy shit.. holy shit.. oh my g- " she said scrambling for her phone in her pockets. kylie broke down as she called 911 and sean laid there with his cold best friend in his arms as the sirens blared through his ear.

the red and blue lights lit up the night as he laid in her bed, hugging the pillows she once laid on.

he laid in her bed swiping through the photos of them. he was scrolling through all their pictures until he came across a video at the end of his camera roll.

it was taken only minutes before she killed herself.

"hey sean, it's kaycee. i couldn't go without saying goodbye. i love you so much, shampoo, shamu, sean lew. you will forever be my best friend, no matter what. i'm so sorry it had to be this way, but i just couldn't do it anymore. i couldn't do life anymore. you made my life so much better, and i will forever be thankful for that. i love you so much sean, don't forget me."

a sob racked his body as a scream broke from his chest. he couldn't even imagine the world without his light and now that she was gone, his world was filled with darkness. he loved that girl so much, and now she was just gone.

for months, sean tried to seek help. he was not okay, ever since kayc died he was never the same. he watched the video, everyday. everyday for months until it became to much.

he went into his bathroom creating a mirror image of kaycee's. he put on the outfit he wore for station, filled up the tub, and pressed play on the video kaycee left.

" hi sean, it's kaycee."

his fingertips studied the metal shard as her voice echoed through the bathroom.

"i couldn't go without saying goodbye. i love you so much, shampoo, shamu, sean lew."

he placed the blade to his wrist, tears slipping down hearing the sound of her beautiful voice.

"you will forever be my best friend, no matter what. i'm so sorry it had to be this way, but i just couldn't do it anymore. i couldn't do life anymore. "

he closed his eyes in pain as the blade dug deep into his veins, dyeing the water deep red.

"you made my life so much better, and i will forever be thankful for that. i love you so much sean, don't forget me."

his vision began to go blurry and the sharp metal was slowly slipping from his grasp, " i'll be with you soon kayc."

he said just before the metal fell to the ground and his body went limp.

///
i'm sorry. this was really really dark but i like how it turned out. if you guys ever feel like kaycee did in this please do not hesitate to message me. you're not alone and i care about you. love you guys! 💓
ps this was the longest thing i've ever written

- kami 🌻