Chapter 21

The voices and yelling became even louder but them suddenly stopped when all I heard were grunts and hollers of pain.

I sped up the pace thinking that Nate was here and when I turned the corner, tears immediately came to my eyes when I saw what I saw.

The three guys that made up my prostitution rumor were all getting beaten up by my two best friends.

The blonde haired guy was passed out on the ground not moving and Jer was kicking a guy in the stomach multiple times as he laid on the ground, hollering in pain.

Nathaniel was having no problems with Thomas Jakobson, but it seemed like he was going easy on him even though he was kicking his ass.

Thomas threw a punch at Nate's jaw, but he quickly blocked the punch before giving a hard blow to his nose and Thomas flew back, hitting the gym wall.

I watched as he went limp and the guy Jeremy was kicking was slowly giving out until he stopped struggling and I watched as the guys examined the scene.

Tears streamed down my face as I saw them turn and smirked at eachother before doing a fist bump and patting eachother on the back.

I stood frozen in my place as they started talking and laughing and I freaked out when Jeremy turned around.

He saw me and I panicked, thinking of what they were gonna do to me.

Looking what Jer was gaping at, Nate turned around too and wen our eyes made contact, that's when I snapped out of it and turned before

Sprinting back through the corridor.

Footsteps were heard behind me and

They were both calling my name and I didn't stop running until I reached the school gates and examined my surroundings.

When I saw the coast was clear, my feet started up again and carried me all the way home.

Lazily, I dropped everything on the floor before filling the bathtub with hot water and bubbles and slipping in.

*******

I didn't even realize how long I was

In the bath until my doorbell rang and I saw the clock showing that I've been in for almost three hours.

Standing up, I wrapped a towel around me aand sighed

I looked like a one hundred year old woman!

I hate it when water makes my skin flabby..

After slipping into my undergarments, I put on my green spandex along with a BOTDF sweater.

Slowly, I walked upstairs and to the front door where the people have been ringing for the past five minutes.

Surprise, surprise, the boys were standing at the door.

I started backing away from the door until I heard Jeremy call out "You're door is wooden and glass Sky, we know you are right there, now open the door."

Ignoring him, I kept my distance from the door until I saw their figures disappear and heard a car drive off.

What have I got myself into?

Was he in a gang or something?!

Dear God..

Why am I so worried? I mean, its not like we were dating..

Sadly.

I seriously don't even know what we are..

Sure, we kiss, hold hands, and hug, but still, he hasn't asked me out, so it isn't official, plus he can have any girl he wants.. Why choose me?

For the rest of the night I scrubbed and dusted the house clean jut because I was seriously bored.

After eating some microwaveable pizza, I walked back downstairs and slumped into my comfy bed before dozing off to pure darkness.