Chapter 14

Two weeks.

It has bee two weeks since I met Jeremy and Nate and we have actually gotten really close.

Well, Jeremy and I have, Nate and I have talks sometimes, and be isn't rude anymore to me, but we aren't exactly friends..

Every time I call Nathaniel Nate, his mouth rises up slightly, but you'd miss it if you weren't paying attention.

He hasn't been getting in fights as much now..

I think, unless he just isn't getting hurt..

But every time I catch him smoking, I take it out of his mouth and he gets angry.

Hey! Smoking is bad for you!!

Ha!

I've never tried it before..

We are currently in study hall in the bleachers in front of the football field because our teacher is he coach and Nate, Jer and I are just sitting and doing our own thing on our phones.

Last week the girls I asked to sing with me in drama on my first day beforended me, but I hang out with the guys more than them.

The brunette is Caisley and and blonde is Kayla.

They are both really sweet and I really like them, but I still prefer the guys..

As you might have already guessed, rumors have been long around about me and a bunch of gossip, but I just ignore them..

While Jer and Nate were doing their own thing, I stood up and grabbed Kayla and Paisley before going to the restrooms and I found some football boys hanging out right there and smirked wen they saw me.

One boy with shaggy blonde hair said "Hey there"

Ignoring them, I continued walking when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"So how much princess?" He asked, pulling out a wallet.

"What are you talking about idiot?"

"Well, how much so the guys pay you? Obviously you do something tone with them a lot." he smirked.

Getting what he meant, the guys behind him burst out laughing while I gaped and tears filled my eyes.

People think I'm a prostitute?

Kayla and Paisley started yelling at the boys as I turned around and ran to the bleachers where I quickly gathered my stuff.

"Sky?" Jeremy asked.

I ignored him and continued getting my stuff before slinging my back over my shoulder.

"Skylar where are you going?" Nate asked, grabbing my arm.

I ripped it out of his grip before saying "Home"

With that, I started down the bleachers and out he school gates before walking home.

**Nathaniel's POV**

I looked at Jeremy and he held the same expression as me.

Confused and worried.

I watched Skylars treating figure

As she walked down the pathway out the gates before turning back around in time to see Skylars friends walking back into the stands.

"Hey!" Jeremy called them over.

Hesitantly, the girls walked over to us before giving us curious looks.

"What happened with Sly?" Jeremy asked.

They shared a look before the blonde answered "Guys made up rumors and it was not good."

"What'd they say?" I sat up.

She sighed. "They said that the reason she hangs out with you guys is if she gives herself to you and saying that she's a prostitute."

I immediately got pissed off and felt like killing something.

Why do I feel like this?!

"Who did it?" I glared.

"T- Thomas Jakobson and his f- friends" she stuttered, stepping away from me with a terrified look.

I grabbed my bag before going to my truck and driving to the gym where I took all of my anger out on the helpless punching bag.

After a few minutes, my phone rang signaling I had a message.

Tonight, 8:30

You're going against Seth Wojokowski

Be here by seven.