Chapter 7

My alarm went off hours later and I felt like death.

Only six hours of sleep..

Slowly, I sat up, letting the cold air greet me and the warmness of my bed.

I groaned before standing up and walking to the bathroom where I hopped into the shower.

Scrubbing the two in one shampoo and conditioner in, I washed it out before cleaning my body and stepping out of the shower.

I slipped a robe on and blow drying my hair and letting it air dry when it was damp.

By then, my body was dry, so I took the robe off before slipping into some blue lace panties and my black sports bra.

Oh well, I'm not dressing to impress.....

Decidin on that, I also slipped into some black skinny jeans, a white lace tank top, my combat boots, and of course my leather jacket.

I have two leather jackets.

One had gold spikes on the shoulders, and I only wear it when dressing to impress.

The other, the one I'm wearing, is a normal leather jacket that I've had for a year or so now, and I'm in love with it.

I walked into the bathroom before straightening my hair and giving it a small poof before putting on my eyeliner and mascara with a small amount of black eye shadow and some lipstick that I dabbed to look smeared.

Grabbing my black and gold hand bag, I slipped my phone in along with a few bucks before walking downstairs were mom was eating toast and coffee.

"You're wearing that?" she asked in a disgusted voice with a face that matched her voice.

"Yes." I said softly, hanging my head low.

"If I were you, I'd get going, you're already late."

Sure enough, when I looked down at the clock, school starts in ten minutes and I still had to walk there, get my books and schedule, and get to class in the mansion of a school.

From my house, you can see the school, and at first I did mistake it for a mansion.

The building is old maroon bricks and three stories high with a long length.

A black metal gate surrounds the perimeter of the school and right outside of that is a huge parking lot that was filled with cars.

I have my license, I just don't have a car..

Sighing, I grabbed a protein bar before walking out he front door and starting for my new life.

May God be with me..

*******

By the time I got to school, the bell rang and I had just walked into the office.

The secretary smiled sweetly up at me "You must be Slylar Bradley?"

"Yes, how did you know?" I gave her a 'you're a creep' look.

"Oh honey! I know every one here but I've never seen you before."

"Oh" Is all I said.

She smiled again before typing something on her computer and then the printer went off.

The secretary handed me two papers. One is my map of the huge school, and the other is my schedule.

"I hope you enjoys it here Mrs. Bradley" she smiled.

I nodded my head before walking out the door and looking at my schedule.

Health

Drama (Advanced)

World History

Physics

Lunch

Calculous

Study Hall

Okay! Lets get to first before I'm more late!

Looking at the map, I found the Health room to be on the second floor right above me, so I took the stairs that were right there before

Here goes nothing..