Before We Begin

Hello everyone!

Here is a kind of short story that I came up with during a slow night at work one time. Apart from being a Kpop fan, I am also a huge fan of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies (I literally live for those movies, hardcore obssessed). 

With this story, I hope to reach and meet Tolkien fans around the world as well. 

I got inspired to write this story after having watched many Behind the Scenes clips of Lee Pace in the making of The Hobbit movies (yes, I have a huge celebrity crush on him). 

This was originally intended to be a very, VERY short one-shot, but I got carried away into my writing (as usual), and the story ended up being much longer than initially expected. I therefore made the decision to split the one-shot into multiple chapters, but will publish them all at once. 

You will find that I made many references to what was said in the actual interviews and the dialogues in the movies themselves. The names and characters in this story are therefore "real". The way I made everything sort of blend in together is pretty nice, if you ask me. This being said, feel free to watch the Behind the Scenes too. Moreover, I have tried to envision the world of filmmaking as well, but this of course remains a fanfiction.

The pictures I used in my chapter covers are taken from the Internet and directly from the interviews as well (I do not own them). 

Anyhow, I am still extremely satisfied with how this turned out. I hope you don't mind cheesy and fluffy because you're gonna find a lot of that in there. ;) 

So without any further ado, I hope you enjoy this story, which took me two entire weeks to write.

Please don't forget to leave comments and vote, as your interaction and participation in the reading process are a huge blessing for me. 

HANNON LE, MELLONIN! (Thank you, friends!) ;)