"It took you 8 seconds to quiet down. Time is precious, so don't waste it." The man said, walking to the front of the room. His hair was draped over his shoulders and white tape-like strips hung on his shoulders.

"So he must be a pro." You heard somebody say out aloud.

Unlike others who crowded the man, you sat in your seat twirling a lock of your (H/C) hair, uninterested. Why? It's because you knew him already.

"I'm Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher. It's a pleasure meeting you."

Before anybody could say anything, Aizawa spoke to his class again.

"Wear these and meet me back at the P.E. grounds." He held up gym clothes.

——

You changed before anybody did, but followed behind the girls in your class. The others seemed to already striked up conversations with each other as they exited the locker room.

From your point of view, you could see that students paired themselves with somebody that they wanted to become friends with. Even Eijirou was with somebody. Because the class had a odd number of students, you were by yourself.

You didn't mind at all. After all, who would even consider being friends with a villain?

"A quirk apprehension test?!"

"W-What about the ceremony?" A girl with brown hair in a short bob questioned.

"If you want to be pro heros, you don't have time for that. U.A. is famous for it's reputation of freedom on campus. That rule also applies to us Senseis too,"  Aizawa replied.

"Softball pitch, standing long jump, 50 meter dash, endurance running and a few others. You all should be familiar with these, expect a few." He walked over by a circle on the ground.

You watched and narrowed your eyes at him. Knowing him, there has to be some type of twist to it.

Aizawa turned to your direction, meeting your (E/C) eyes. You knew what he met, Aizawa was asking you if you wanted be the example, you shook your head and motioned, using your head, to Bakugou.

"Bakugou," The ash blonde perked up. "How far could you pitch in middle school?"

"67 meters."

"Try using your quirk this time. As you don't exit that circle, I don't care what you do." Aizawa said, tossing the male a softball.

"Don't hold back." He added.

"You got it."

Bakugou took a step forward, still remaining in the  boundaries, and launched it. The gust of wind that followed the ball was strong enough to make a few people's hair stand temporarily.

"DIEEE!!"

"Die...?"

Haven't you heard somebody in your childhood say that..? The feeling of déjà vu was strong.

Aizawa held up a device.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You looked at the device your Sensei was holding.

"Before anything else, one must know what their  capabilities are, as well as their weaknesses. But this will be the foundation of your hero training." He said, holding up how far the softball was pitched.

"705.2 METERS?! THAT'S UNREAL!!"

"This is going to be fun!"

"We can finally use our quirks!"