mikasa

Mikasa's POV

When I was little, I grew up on my own. A house made by hand. Not that I care much anymore, but I really do wish I wasn't feared by humanity. That I wasn't always so mute and angry.
Sometimes people will come by just to discriminate me. They'll push me. That's the one mistake that they make. I would fight back. Long story short, they would be gone really quickly. Running away if they could move. At least bleeding every time.
Before I was born, every person with the last name Ackerman was treated unfairly. They would be used as slave or forced into a prostitution job. None of them were paid a single penny.
Why did all of this happen? Because many years ago, the Ackerman's came into to the city, scary and livid, almost banishing all of humanity away. But a whole army of people killed the Ackermans.My family were the only survivors of the Ackerman clan. But, even so, they were hunted down and killed. My mom told me to run. It took all of the courage to leave. It felt like even I was shot. But I had to... and so I did.
I ended up in a isolated area away from a city. I tried my best to get a job but none of them would want me. They would either scream and kick me out or threaten that they would kill me with the rest of the Ackerman's. I can't even go to hospital without being hurt. Now, this is how I became the greatest thief in the wall's.
I walked to the city in my same dirty clothes I have worn for probably a week by now. Many people would stare at me weirdly but honestly, after this happening for years, I don't give a damn.I was all out of food and I was really hungry. My hood was down and people would flinch when I walked by. Even if it was just a glance, just a breath, just... anything.
The sky was blue. The sun was shining. Though when people would look at me, I felt like I had a black depressed aura around me. The only goal I had was steal food from the grocery store.
I entered a grocery store and slowly made my way to the meat and food section. I grabbed myself some food and then started walking to the exit, trying to make people not notice me. As soon I was about to make it outside, the cashier started yelling at me to stop and come back but I just ignored it.
Then I hear it. There was a whistling for me to stop. They started calling the cops. I ran out of the store and started bolting to my house dodging everyone that tried to stop me. I covered my face with my hood and ran as fast as I could. The cops came as fast as they could but I was faster.I continued to run. The adrenaline raging through my veins. Jumping on the cars and off. Dodging bullets. I was so close to my house. Just a few blocks to go then I would be near the woods, hidden away once again. But then it happened.

I was shot right in my leg.

Hey guys so this story was edited by _lucy_bern_. Please check her profile out and follow her. She is awesome!!! Headphoneacter101JKM helped with this story . Check her out too!!!! They are both amazing!!!