"What?" She asks and I just shake my head. "We're gonna get going now. I love you." I say.

"No later than 1am." She says and I nod.

"Love you." She calls. "Love you too." I say walking out the door.

"Sorry about that." I laugh nervously. Jake shakes his head. "No, that was fine. She seems nice." He says.

"Not so much when you play in the street." I say and he laughs. It's a nice laugh.

"You look nice." He says and I give him a smile.

"Thank you, you're not to bad yourself." I say. He's wearing a black shirt with plaid yellow pants and his red beanie.

"Thank you." He responds and opens the car door for me.

I buckle in and we drive in silence.

"So, What type of music do you like." I perk up at this. I am serious about my music.

"Oh. I love Lil Peep a lot." I say and he nods. "You have good music taste then." He says.

"Hell yeah I do." I say and he laughs. "Anyone else?" He asks and I nod.

"I love love Mikes Dead. Oh god I do." His smile widens. "Do you know who he is? Not a lot of people do." I say.

"No, but I'll give him a listen." He says smirking. Okay...

"What about you?" I ask. "I don't know. I listen to a lot and usually it's not one specific person." He says pulling into a driveway.

"Cool." Is all I say.

"Is this your place?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah my friends and I all just moved in." He says.

I was right.

We get out and walk toward the house. We don't go in but we go around to the side that leads to the backyard.

There actually isn't a lot of people. It's about 14. There are people in the pool, people beside the pool and people running around it.

"Can I introduce you to everyone?" He asks and I nod.

We walk over to a couple that are sitting on the edge of the pool. "This is Aaron and Tori." He says and I shake both of their hands. "I'm Tyler." I say.

Next I meet Kevin "Is this your girl Jake?" He asks and we both say no at the same time.

"Well it's nice to meet you Tyler." He says. "My roommate couldn't make it today but if you can put up with him long enough, you will meet him." He says and I nod.

"This is Corey." Jake says and I shake the guy with a man buns hand.

"And I'm Devyn." A girl comes up beside Corey. "I'm Tyler." I say.

"This is Colby." Jake says next and I shake his hand. "Prepare yourself." He says and I give a small laugh.

"Sam and Katrina." Jake says to me. I shake Sams hand and try to shake Katrina's but she pulls me in for a hug.

"We need more girls at the trap house."
She says. Trap house?

"That's what we call the house." Sam clarifies and I nod in understanding.

"That's everyone." Jake says and I nod. "They're all really nice and chill." I say and he laughs.

"Yeah, until you get to know them. They're all crazy as hell." He says.

Okay.

"Do you have a swimsuit Tyler?" Katrina comes up next to me.

"Um, no I didn't know it was a pool party." I say and Katrina glares at Jake. "You idiot." She says and drags me into the big house.