a

"Kim Namjoon stop running in the house!" Jin yelled at him at which seemed like the millionth time .
"But Eomma!" Namjoon paused looking up at the older, a pout placed on his lips. "If Joonie stops running, then the monster will get me!" He frowned, squealing when he heard the stomping getting louder, running away from the kitchen giggling.
"Aish that kid..." Jin mumbled continuing to make lunch for the group.Jimin ran into the kitchen, looking around the area.
"Hyung have you seen Joon?" He grabbed a water bottle catching his breath, he had been chasing Namjoon for about 30 minuets now.
"I think he went back into the living room.." The elder lied watching as the oldest maknae nodded, thanking him before going back to the living room. Jin smiled shaking his head humming a song while he continued to cook.

Namjoon ran through the hallway, stopping at one of the door quietly opening it. "Minnie will never find me here." He smiled proudly to himself, going into the room closing the door turning on the lights. There was a groan from the bed, the covers shuffling around. Joon looked over at the bed, immediately smiling when he recognized the figure. "Appa!!" He ran over to the bed jumping on the man.
Yoongi groaned slowly opening his eyes, looking at Namjoon smiling tiredly. "Hi prince .." He mumbled pulling the younger into a hug. "What are you doing hm?"
"Joonie running away from the monster!"
"The monster?"
"Uh huh! Minnie is chasing Joon!"
"Is that right? Well you're safe with Appa.."
"Appa will protect Joon?"
"Of course baby, the monster is scared of Appa."
Namjoon gasped, impressed that the "scary monster" is a afraid of his Appa.Their conversation was cut off as the door creaked open slowly, Jimin's head peaking through.
"Hyung? Is Joonie in he—oh.." He noticed Namjoon sitting next to his hyung. He was about to enter the room before Yoongi glared at him, it was one of those glares that said-get out before I kill you-glares. Jimin mumbled an apology, bowing before closing the door running away quickly.
"The monster is scared of Appa!" The little said, giggling looking at Yoongi.
"See bub? I told you that Appa will protect you."

After about 20 minuets, Jin called everyone to the table to eat their dinner.Yoongi got out of bed, picking up Namjoon carrying him to the table, setting him down at his seat.The older sat next to him with Hobi on the other side of Joon.
"How's my Prince doing hm?" Jin smiled looking at him while grabbing his plate out of the freezer, making sure it was cooled down enough for the little.
"Good Eomma! Appa chased away the monster!"
"Is that right? Appa must be very brave." Jin smiled nudging Yoongi playfully as he went over giving Joon the plate. Yoongi grumbled looking at him, shoving his face with the food that he placed on his plate. Once Jin set Joon's plate down he sat down next to Jungkook, then everyone started eating again, the maknaes quietly talking to themselves while the rest of the hyung line-excluding Joon-were talking about going shopping tomorrow since it was a free week for the members. Namjoon looked down at his plate, his face scrunching in disgust as he looked at the vegetables piled on. He looked up at the rest of the members, he huffed seeing all of them eating and talking. Namjoon looked at his plate, roughly pushing it off of his tray making it fall to the ground, the food making a mess. It immediately got quiet, everyone turning to look at him.
"Kim Namjoon." Jin was the first one to talk, looking at the little who was still pouting.
"No want that! I want nuggies!"
"Joon you can't have chicken nuggets every meal."Jin responded staring at the younger.
"Well don't want this!"Joon said once again crossing his arms .
"Eat it or you go in time out."The eldest threatened.

"You eat it!"Namjoon stomped his foot ,throwing a piece of carrot at Jin.