Chapter 2

I didn't proffer read. Sorry for the in misspelling, improper Grammer, etc.

Ari's POV

I got to my homeroom and took a seat in the back. I put my earbuds in. I started playing Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes. I was scrolling through Instagram when my bestie text me.

Bestie❤💖✨: hey sis

Hey Sis: me

Bestie❤💖✨: you straight?

Yea I miss Y'all tho😢: me

Bestie❤💖✨:awww💖 you gonna be fine everyone hears miss you too 💖✨💝

Aww❤❤:me

I was waiting patiently for my bestie to text back when I felt someone pull my hair. I looked up in aggervation to see it was my cousin Chrissy.

"Ayyeee bitch" She squealed making my head heart

I squealed back "Heyyyy hoe"

I got up from my seat and I embraced her in a big hug lifting me off the floor. "Miss yo ugly ass" I said muffled by her shoulder.

"I miss you bobblehead ass too. " She said putting me back on the ground

With a cheerful I asked "How you been sis"

"Good, you gone be straight ? " She asked trying to get serious

My face went from cheerful to a slight smile thinking about the last couple of months. "I'm ok I guess"

"You sure"

"Yea i-"

"Cuz you know I'll fuck a bitch or nigga up over you right? "

"Mmhm"

"Ok just making sure u remembered"

I giggled at her comment and this annoying ass ringing noise came into the room. "Good mourning everyone. Can you please stand for the pledge of allegiance " A student said over the intercom. The students in the class stood and started saying the pledge. I and Chrissy stood there making funny faces at each other since we could never be serious. "Please be seated" the student said as everyone took a seat.

Chrissy and I took a chair from the desk in front of me and pulled it towards my desk.

" Well since you comin to hidemen high I might as well tell you all the tea. " Chrissy said pretending to drink tea from a teacup. I just rolled my eyes at her with a strike in my face as I looked down at my phone as she filled me in on all the drama.

Zay's POV

I woke up to the sun beaming on me. My eyes glowed light brown and my abs were glistening as the sun hit me. I yawned and stretched my arms over my head to realize there was a light skin girl laying on my chest. I didn't know whether i should lay there or wake her ass up and tell her to stop scratching me with her nasty ass toe nails.

I thought about it for a second and came halfway with both decisions. I started to inch my way off of her and slowly making get off the bed leaving her sleep.

I took a shower brushed, my teeth and washed my face while blasting trap songs the whole time.

I opened the bathroom door to see shorty on the bed starting to get up. She turned around to see me coming out of a steamy bathroom. I peeped how she was staring at my print that came through the towel around my waist.

"Hi daddy" She seductively said winking at me

I told her "Wassup baby girl" As I licked my lips slowly and started to wipe my self off with a towel