[Optimus]

  All he could see was darkness for a long moment, then a blinding light with the shapes of... someone.

  "Who stands before me?" The Prime asked, trying to see through the light. "Who beckons?"

  "Come, Optimus," a familiar voice said, causing Optimus to walk forward uneasily.

  "Is it truly you, Alpha Trion?" He asked, unable to believe who he was seeing.

  Alpha Trion nodded. "I stand before you, my student."

  The Prime was unable to form anymore words, nothing intelligible coming to mind. He could hear other voices, so distant but distinct.

  "Optimus! Optimus please!"

  "I see you have found your way to us," A new voice overthrew the faint one, and Optimus looked to the side to see Cleona approaching him, looking as flawless and powerful as she had been before the war drained her.

  "My lady," Optimus moved to bow, stopping when the goddess held up a hand.

  "You do not bow before your equals, Optimus," she said, tone light. "As such, it would seem that it is your time." She held out a slim hand for him to take.

  But he didn't move, even fighting the urge to step back.

  "Optimus, don't leave us! We need you!"

  Alpha Trion frowned slightly. "Why do you hesitate?"

  The Prime looked down. "I do not fear joining with the Allspark.. But for the fate of the Matrix of Leadership."

  "You know as well as us," Alpha Trion said. "A worthy candidate is near. One who will learn to be a Prime, as you once did." He stepped forward. "Take Lady Cleona's hand, Optimus, and join us. Join with the Allspark."

  Still, the Prime didn't move, the distant voices becoming a nagging in the back of his mind.

  "I swear Optimus, if you don't wake up I will drag your spark from the Allspark just to smack you over the head!"

  Cleona's head tilted to the side. "It is not the matrix, is it Optimus? It seems my champion has become very attached to you, and you to her. She's the one grounding you. Look."

  Optimus looked down to see his body, not only lacking the damage he sustained days ago, covered in silver. Amanda.

  "It is time, Optimus," Cleona said.

  It is time.

[Amanda]

  Tears were now falling freely down my face. "Optimus! Please, please wake up!"

  But the Prime didn't stir. I felt everything from grief to disbelief, my emotions on such a high that I couldn't even decipher them. I tried to focus my powers into Optimus' spark, but it was impossible without my ability to focus my emotions first. It was too late, though. Too late for my powers to save him. Too late for the Prime to be saved.

  No. There has to be something. I have to be able to do something!

  "I am afraid even the mightiest warriors fall, my dear. It is time to let your dear Prime go." Cleona's voice rang around my mind.

  No!

  Optimus' chest shifted, causing me to jump onto his shoulder to avoid falling in as his chest plates moved to reveal the matrix of leadership. The first time I saw the glowing blue relic, it gave me nothing but hope. This time, I felt nothing but agony because this was it. I looked back to the Prime's face, my dad's face, and saw no evidence of life left in him.