Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*

Start from the beginning

You pushed Prosciutto away from you.

"Hey! I had a chance with that guy," You stammered, "Now you scared him away!"

"Get over it, he looked like a prick anyways."

"You have no right to decide on who I do and don't see." You groaned.

"In this scenario I do."

Prosciutto slipped his arm around your waist once more and guided you into the crowd keeping you close by as he searched for the target.

"I still can't believe you'd get in my business like that..." You muttered.

Prosciutto ignored you, he was too focused on the mission. The two of you pushed through the crowd until you found the man you signed the contract with and your target. The two of you approached them.

"Hello! I'm so glad you could make it!" The relative spoke.

He turned to the wealthy business man and placed a hand in his shoulder, "This is Prosciutto and (Y/N), these are my two friends from grade school."

You and Prosciutto shot the target two fake smiles and both of you shook his hand. You took your time shaking his hand to make sure Weezer entered his system.

"It's nice to meet you both, have you both been together long?"

You noticed that your hand was still latched onto Prosciutto's arm.

"We've been together for quite awhile, she's the light of my life." Prosciutto smiled at you.

Whoa...

Prosciutto never smiled, you couldn't even recall the last time he even laughed. The way he looked at you made it seem like he was being earnest but you weren't sure. He was a pretty good actor.

"...Yes, he's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." You said while returning the smile.

"That's wonderful, love radiates off the both of you, I can tell you both are going to be very happy for a long time."

Both you and Prosciutto smiled at the target and proceeded to have a few more casual conversations with the two of them.

You felt your smile begin to waver the longer you held it. You looked over at Prosciutto and noticed he felt the same. You lightly squeezed his arm to tell him it was time to go. Prosciutto told the two men that it was time for the two of you to get going and that it was nice seeing them. The two of you headed towards the exit. The job was done and it was only a matter of time before the man died of kidney failure.

As the two of you headed towards the door you heard a woman screaming. The two of you spun around to see the target dead on the floor.

"What the hell was that?" Prosciutto whispered angrily, "He wasn't supposed to die until we left..."

"...Maybe he was already in poor health, Weezer can be unpredictable."

Prosciutto took hold of your arm and led you in the opposite direction, "I don't want to be questioned and have to use Grateful Dead, so let's get out of here."