Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*

ابدأ من البداية

"Tch..."

You looked over at Melone who eyed you hungrily.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself tonight," You rolled your eyes, "I don't even want to know about your weird twisted fantasies."

Finally the one who dressed the sharpest of all of them, waited for you by the door.

"If you're done flirting with the whole gang, let's go, I want to get this over with," He said annoyed.

"Careful Prosciutto dear, if you continue to keep that nasty look on your face you'll develop wrinkles! ~"

Prosciutto dragged his hand down his face, "Just hurry up..."

***

You and Prosciutto arrived at the party. It was a party for a well-known and respected, business man. He was the owner of a very popular and wealthy company. The both of you signed a contract with another man, his relative, to kill him in the cleanest way possible. The man's relative wanted to inherit the company, he promised once he was promoted, he'd pay a hefty sum and offer some protection for La Squadra. This was why Risotto sent you instead of anyone else. He also figured that if something went wrong Prosciutto could use Grateful Dead to get you both out quick.

You both exited the vehicle you were in and entered the building where the party was being held. You latched onto Prosciutto's arm and he stiffened a little.

"Relax..." You whispered, "Risotto wants us to play it off as if we're a couple."

You and Prosciutto made your way through the crowd.

"I'm going to grab us a drink, wait here."

You watched Prosciutto until his figure disappeared into the crowd. You were standing near a reflective vase and decided to check your makeup.

"You know that vase your looking into is almost as pretty as you..."

You stood up straight when you noticed a guy around your age standing just a few feet away. He was dressed nicely and had his hair slicked back.

"Well thanks for the compliment," You responded.

"I don't think I've seen you around here before," He started, "I know I would've made it a point to make your acquaintance."

He flashed you a charming smile, he definitely was suave.

The two of you exchanged names, you didn't see the harm in it since you probably wouldn't see him again, and if he tried anything shady you could always just kill him.

"Would you care to have a drink with me? I know a place just down the street and we could—"

"Here's your drink," Prosciutto interrupted.

He pushed passed the guy talking to you as if he didn't exist and placed the drink in your hand.

"Excuse me," The guy started, "We we're in the middle of something."

Prosciutto raised an eyebrow, "As if, she's mine."

Prosciutto slipped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. The guy seemed annoyed, but decided not to create an issue and headed back into the crowd.