22nd

—22nd—

Their feet brought them up to the streets of seoul while chitchating.

Dasom; POV

"Dasom, all gotta say is you never changed!"

"Really?"

"Yeah really!"

And I tripped.

"See! You never changed!" He helped me up on my feet and laughed at me sarcastically and i glared at him.

"So do you still have my number?"

"Yeah you have my number dasomie."

"Oh."

"You're getting old."

"sHut uP sis."

"Ok ok fine."

We were still walking and talking until he got a message.
"Oh sorry dasom, i gotta go now! Be safe!"and we bid our goodbyes.

I had to go to practice since our debut is near, we're done recording boombayah, right now we are trying to dance the choreography that is being taught by our choreographers.

"Chorus part!"

To be honest i am tired already because I usually get out of breath easily and it would cause me to faint. But i'm trying my best for the group. I had pneumonia last year but i fought it. I told no one but my parents, our parents rather and until now my brothers still don't know about that, they'd freak out. But it is now gone but my breathing still isn't.

Finally it's done! After hours and hours of practice!

In a few days or weeks we would finally film for our debut! I'm very excited for it and also exhausted. I need rest, but I'm also hungry now.

Me and the girls went out for our dinner and we had korean barbecue.

"I am really excited about our debut!" Jennie said.

"I just can't believe we're debuting on august." Chaeyoung said.

"I am also nervous tho, they say, after we debut, all cameras are on us now. But we have to be confident and strong!." I said.

"Aye isn't that jaehyun?" Jennie said.

I looked behind me and she was right, they were there, why do always meet on places. But wait, he isn't alone, he's with bts's jungkook, seventeen's mingyu, minghao and dk, and got7's yugyeom and bambam? What the heck? What if the girls tease me and the other boys would hear it and tease me as well? WHAT'S UP WITH TEASING ME ALL THE TIME?!

"Hey jaehyun!" Chaeyoung called him and he looked at our direction.

I panicked and I quickly went to the restroom to hide my embarrassed face, how can I always see them?

To be continued

Hiiii its 2 am hereee.