15th

—15th—

Jaehyun started stuttering once he tries to answer doyoung's questions, dasom noticed and asked "is everything ok? Or what?" She then noticed his red ears. She giggled at him which made him stare at her. Couple of minutes past and jaehyun is still admiring dasom's features. Doyoung, once again, noticed him. "Why not try to make her notice you 'like' her. Or let her know you 'love' her by doing everything for her?" He whispered to his ear secretly.

Actually taeyong heard it, all of it. He then wiggled his eyebrows to jaehyun which made doyoung giggle and smile showing his gummy smile. "Yeah! That would be great!"

"Wha-"

"Come on man! You are really obvious! Obviously obsessed with his sister!" Taeyong shouted-whispered, he pointed doyoung while saying the last line of his sentence.

Blackpink and nct 127 finally debuted, it wasn't he first time for dasom's brother and jaehyun but it was dasom's first time. She pressured herself too much that her brother and jaehyun noticed her uneasiness to herself. After debut, dasom had been working nonstop to make things go 'perfect' for her since she is a 'perfectionist'. She is that girl that won't give up and take all her strength to show everyone that she really worked hard. The truth is, she also compose their songs, she had been working on the song 'forever young' a year before chaeyoung and her became a trainee in yg.

Today, jaehyun and doyoung were allowed to visit dasom but unknowingly dasom was at the recording room, she was singing.

To be continued