20th

—20th—

Dasom was peacefully sleeping until someone had to visit their place.

"Unnie! Your brother is here!" Lisa shouted at dasom's ear which made her wake up

"What-" she forgot that she accidentally slept at the couch and now she's on the floor caressing her back.

"Dasomie, why didn't you sleep in your room?" Jisoo asked, which she explained to everyone in the room. Even jaehyun messaging her at the middle of the night.

The girls look at each other which made her regret about telling them jaehyun messaged her. They all made the 'oooh' sound.

"Is there something that i still don't know? Kindly explain?" All the girls looked at gong myung and now they remembered his existence.

And now dasom, once again is regretting to tell everyone about that. She is totally embarrassed.

"Your little sister has a boyfriend!" Rosè exclaimed.

"What! No! Oppa! Don't listen to them!"

"Seriously, kim dasom has a boyfriend? Who tho?"

"Oppa!"

"Jung jaehyun!!" All the girls except dasom yelled happily.

"Wait isn't that doyoung's group member?"

"Yes, he is."

By now, dasom is blushing so hard that everyone notices it.

"Aigoo! My little sister is blushing! I don't believe that you have a boyfriend but i ship you guys!"

Dasom face palmed herself.

"Gong myung i am going to cut you!"

"Wait, no oppa?"

After saying that he ran away to the maknaes' shared room and dasom gave up once she remembered she still needs to take a bath, it's like nearly 12 noon.

"Oppa! When I don't have any schedules i am surely going to cut you! And if you tell that to doyoung oppa i swear i'll kill you."

"What if i tell jaehyun you like him?"

"What- nO!"

"Oooooh, someone's blushing again!"

"Shut up!"

To be continued