7th

—7th—

Dasom; POV

My brother promised me i'll meet the other members by Saturday.

But now me and chae will meet our other members. Training will be a bit hard for us but we will debut soon. Our manager told us that me and chae won't be a trainee for that long. And our group name is Blackpink. We will debut on august and it is march right now. We have less than a year. And chae has a stage name. Rosè.

"Ok so girls, come with me."

"Alright this is it. We are finally meeting the other members." Chae whispered to my ear.

"I know but. Will the other members like us?"

"Come on you are over acting again dasom." Chae is like scolding a 5 year old right now which is me.

We got in a room, our practice room.

"Girls introduce yourselves"

"Hi my name is kim jisoo, the oldest in the group. You can call me jisoo" She said with a cute smile

"Hi my name is kim jennie, you can call me jennie."

"And hi my name is lalisa manoban/pranpriya manoban but you can call me lisa."

And they all bowed. They have respect.

"Hi everyone my name is Park chaeyoung, you can call me chaeyoung or chae."

Chae introduced herself first and bowed. Then me.

"And hi girls my name is kim dasom, but you call me dasom." And i bowed.

"Well girls i will be back later but right now everyone should now each other." And our manager left.

We all sat down in a circle.

End of POV

"Dasom, are you related to gong myung and nct's doyoung?" Lisa started.

"Yes i am." Dasom said calmly. And everyone made and 'oh' reaction and nodded.

"I was born on January 3,1995. Jennie was born on January 16,1996 and Lisa was born on March 27,1997."

"Ohhh, me and dasom has the same date of birth."

"lisa is the youngest among the five of us"

"Ohh" Everyone said at the same time

"I hope we all get along well." Lisa said and we all had a group hug.

To be continued