My Dancing Angel #8

2019. Update. Tatapusin ko tong Secret Garden Series ko ng Apink Short Stories Fan Fiction whatever it takes. So thank you sa lahat ng readers. Always leave like and comments as it will serve as a gift of my hard work. Thank You! 😍

___

Calvin's POV

So then, I left and looked around the University. Sa totoo lang, una kong plinano na mag-aral sa school nato because of my Mom's decision since Crystal is also studying here but since, I want to always see Leiko and to be friends with her I chose to go on the University that she's attending.

Yes. Tama kayo ng pagkakaintindi. I love Leiko for how many years now. It was started nung pinakilala sya sakin ni Crystal at kaka-debut lang nila as an artist. But then, I still don't have a courage to confess my feelings. Actually, Crystals knew it. She actually trying to cheer me up and advicing me to put it on action and do not waste my time on always watching her from a far and let it be that way, just friends. Pero, kung sya naman kas ang nasa posisyon ko hindi rin sya magkakaroon ng lakas ng loob na magsabi ng totoong nararamdaman mo dun sa isang tao, lalo na kung nakikita mo ang zero chance mo sa kanya.

But, when will I be able to get rid of this situation? As time goes by, I fell in love with her more...

"It's somehow scary na..."

"Scary?"

Nagulat ako at napalingon sa babaeng takang-taka na nakatingin sa akin. Wait, is she's the girl who led me awhile ago?

"Ikaw yung naghatid sakin sa room ni Crystal diba? Ano nga bang pangalan mo ulit?" Tanong ko. She awkwardly smiled.

"Eu-Eunhae. At ako nga yun natanungan mo kanina. At bakit nga pala nandito ka sa harap ng Night Angels Fan Club?" Tanong naman nya pabalik.

Taka naman akong napalingon sa paligid at sa isang malawak na room at napatingin ako sa pangalan ng club na naka-display sa pintuan. Napakamot naman ako sa ulo at nahihiyang ngumiti.

Ganun ba ako kalutang at hindi ko napansin na napunta ako dito? At teka!?

"Fanclub? Is this even allowed? This is supposed to be for the Night Angels Fans right? Is this real?" I asked.

She gave me a sighed and then a bothered gazed.

"Can we not talk here? If you like I can ahmm, gave you a tour in our University saka kung may mga tanong ka. Masasagot ko." She offered. Nakapagtataka man ay pumayag na ako so umalis nga kami at nagsimula ng mag-ikot sa buong school.

Saka nya isa isang sinagot lahat ng tanong ko. But it seems like, she's not happy saying things that the Fanclub has.

"Are you a fan? You sounded like being dragged on something you don't like." I said. Napatigil sya sa paglakad at napabuntong hininga.

"I guess... Am I right?" Tanong ko ulit.

"To be honest, yes. I was force to join on that club and planning to quit now as soon as possible." She said. Nagkabikit balikat naman ako.

"In the first place, if you really don't like to be a part of that club. Why you didn't say no and just reject them. It's your right." I said.

"Well, it's a bit hard for me to say no. I just can't... That's why, I really need to explain it to someone who can understand me. Saka isa pa, the founder of that club is the daughter of this University so--"

"So what? Just because of that it means she can do whatever she wants? Isn't that what you call taking advantage on the others? You should've just said no and get done." I casually said.