Chapeter 5

Fero's POV.

He got in and I heard the water open.

I got to his closet.. And searched for clothes..

He has pretty cool clothes why does he wear the crap that he wears.

I pulled out his blue jeans and a white shirt with some white Converse oh and a leather jacket.

I put his clothes on bed. something grabs my eyes. a picture of Harry next to Marcel's bed. I held it in my hands.

" What are you doing?" Marcel's voice made me jump and drop the picture from my hand.

It fell down breaking the glass and frame into pieces.

"I.... Umm.. Why do you have a picture of Harry and Gemma next to your bed?" I nervously say.

" Well.., errrr.. Cause Harry's my idol." he seemed even more nervous than me.

I push it aside again.

I realized that marcel was out with only a towel around his waist... I gulped lightly.

" Ummm sorry for breaking your picture" I started picking the glass up nervously and a piece cuts thro my finger.

I gasp and blood drips.

"Fero you okay?" he pulled me up.

" I just hurt my finger" I mumbled.

He brought my finger to his lips and kissed it lightly...

I was do focused on his movement so I didn't feel the pain. I didn't realize I was staring that hard until a smirk formed on his lips.

" Umm... your clothes are here" I point at his clothes blushing nervously.

" Hmm okay.. thanks babe.