Chapter 2

Still FERO'S POV!

Could Marcel be? Da Fuck of coarse not. Harry is all dark with tattoos and smokes and stuff but Marcel.. Marcel is basically an angle not sure if he ever did something wrong..

I huffed.. I got up and went to find something to wear.

"You should wear a dress!" jay said.

" Maybe.." I kept searching for a dress till I found the one.. It was a black lace dress long from the back and short from the front it hugged my curves perfectly.

I straightens my hair and put some make up.. I apply mascara,eye liner and a red lip stick.. I put on my black high pumps on.

"How do I look?" I feel jay snap a pic of me..

My eyes widen as a devil and angle I don't appear in pictures even if I'm in a human form..

I stare at the phone hard and it explodes.. Devil powers.

"WHAT THE?" She throws the phone.

" You weren't in the picture it was empty!?" She said

"Don't ever take pictures of me!" I snapped. I huffed and heard the door knock.

I felt quite nervous.. I walked to the door and opened it.. My jaw dropped.

Marcel was wearing a black shirt and a leather jacket with some blue jeans and white converse.. the shirt was quite tight.. Wow I just realized marcel is fit.

I snapped out of my thought by marcel talking.

" You look beautiful.." he smiled

" Thanks.. You look.,. Different" I smiled back

"Ready to go?" he offered his hand for me to hold it.

Since when did confident Marcel come out.

I chuckled and nodded holding his hand.

Once again the electricity.. I felt my body heat under his touch. he squeezed my hand.. I smirked.

He takes me to a car. Wow! A Black range rover.. Wait doesn't Harry have the same car as this..

" Is this your car?" I asked

" Umm yeah.. " He smiled and opened the door for me.

" Thank you." He went and sat in the drivers seat!

He started driving..

" So Marcel ? where are we going?" I asked

" Well we are going to have dinner" he said raspily..

Wow!

I bit my lip..

Tell me a lie by one direction comes on the radio and I smile..

" I love this song!" we both said at the same time.

I giggles and he chuckled

" You like one direction?" he asked

"Yup!? you?" I replied

" Yep" he smiled.

He starts to sing along and I just freeze hearing his voice.. it was exactly like Harry's voice.

He realized that I was in shock so he stopped.

" Shit." I hear him whisper to himself.

" Umm you okay fero?" he asked

"...... Your voice is... Like Harry's" I mumble

"Well. ehhh it's normal haha.." He laughed nervously..

" We are here!" he changed the subject

" Oh great!" I chuckled

I got out and held his hand again.. What? I loved the feeling..

He smiled and pulled me Inside.

I looked around and wow this place is soo huge and it looks so expensive..

" You never told me you were rich!" I looked at Marcel

He sighs.. We sat down.

"Well.. Cause I don't want people to like me just cause I'm rich!" he smiled

I nodded

The waiter comes towards us.

" Hello" the waiter looked at me checking me out..

" Hi!" marcel snapped his voice getting angry.. I smiled

" I'd like to have pasta with chicken and fries" he said to the waiter glaring.

" And you babe?" He turned back to me. " Hey hey hey.. Don't call her that" I warned.. I never saw dark Marcel before..

" I'll have the same!" I said and he nodded and left.

" So fero tell me about yourself" he smiled

" Well.. I'm 18 and I'm born in Miami my dad is British and my mum is Irish.. Umm my life wasn't easy actually.. My dad died when I was 7.. And my mum decided to give up on me and take my sister.. She took my sister and left me in an orphanage" I sighed

" It's okay babe." He said.

My heart dropped when he called me babe .. I just nod

" You haven't made any contact with her?" he asked

" Well.. Actually she called me a few times but I never cared.. she kept saying she was sorry and it was better for me and bullshit" I huffed

My eyes landed on someone I never wanted to see.. my mum!? She's here! God Damn.