46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...

Start from the beginning

Abhi: Please darling... Don't smile and blush like this... Then, I will melt like an ice cream... It's getting late, darling... I need to go now... You will be fine na.... Purab will join you and he will be with you...

Finish off the works quickly and reach home before 5 o'clock... I will reach home directly... Eat something and take rest okay... Don't stress yourself...

Pragya sighs: Abhi... Enough enough... You are giving too many instructions, as if I'm a baby.... I can take care of myself... You don't bother about me ...

Abhi: Fuggy... You will be fine na... You won't cry again and trouble yourself right... Shall I ask the doctor to come or shall I appoint a home nurse to take care of you???

Pragya: Ho God!!!! This is too much, Abhi... You are treating me like a patient.... Hello!!!! Don't roll your eyes and try to scare me.... Go... Go... You are annoying me too much...

Abhi glares at Pragya angrily, while she flutters her eye lashes like a butterfly and makes a seductive smile and twists her lips teasingly... Abhi shooks his head quickly and takes a deep breath to compose himself, as his naughty wife is getting expert in   controlling his anger ....

Making Pragya's plan to backfire, Abhi waves his hand and walks towards the door.... Pragya's face fall down in disappointment and she turns her face quickly.. But her face glowed in happiness as Abhi hugs her tightly, gives a kiss on her cheeks and whispers "I love you" and moves out...

Pragya smiles brightly and jumps up in joy... She dances happily and twirls  like a bird... She makes an oops reaction, as Purab had sneaked inside the room silently and is showing a live coverage of Pragya's performance to Abhi and Arjun....

 She makes an oops reaction, as Purab had sneaked inside the room silently and is showing a live coverage of Pragya's performance to Abhi and Arjun

The three men laughs happily and teases Pragya a lot... But inwardly, they were happy, as Pragya is getting normal and she won't complicate her heath again... Purab and Pragya started to do their works, while Abhi and Arjun got busy in the meeting....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

It's almost 4.30 in the evening.... Purab is burying his head completely in the file and is seriously working on it... His  face brightened in happiness, as Pragya made tea for him, which he needs badly at that time...

Purab: Thanks a lot, chotti... You are my saviour... Let me charge myself with this tea...

Pragya: Purab bhai... Why are you this much restless??? I'm watching you for a long time... You were fighting with the file ... Tell me, what's bothering you...

Purab:  What shall I do, chotti??? All because of that cocktail cockroach (Tanu) only.... I have assigned this work to that stupid makeup box and as usual, she has messed up everything and spoiled it....

She won't do any works for the salary, she is receiving... But she will just show off, as if she is holding the burdens of the company in her shoulders and will easily make many men to help her, to finish her incomplete works ...