MORE BOOKS

heyy I'm back and i wrote more book the descriptions and titles are down below.

T.H.O.T-4 chapters are out

Jordan Wilson has never had love growing up in the projects, her grandma told her over and over again about these streets but she never did listen. Born and raised in Chicago she is the Hoe of the city and every girl and guy knows her! She fucks and sucks for bucks and sometimes even just for fun, she truly is a T.H.O.T... Kendal King is a star NFL player who has his mind only on football, he plays for the Patriots. What happens when he bumps into Jordan in Chicago visiting for the Superbowl? Will he finally be the one to show her love or will she just be the T.H.O.T everyone sees her as?

Love Me Right- 1chapter
Trinity Carter is the perfect wife, she cooks,cleans and pleases her man, Marcus, in any way he desires,but in every light its always darkness and theres only one problem, he beats her almost every day. After the birth of they're 5 year old son Mason, Her world has been turned from happily ever after to the worst nightmare. Will she be able to find the strength to get help for her and her son or will she just put up with Marcus' abusiveness?

URBAN BOOK

BabyDaddy-also 1 chapter
Travis has always been taken care of and well kept by his family but when the love of his life dissapears a day after their baby girl's birth he is forced to struggle on his own, He puts his daughter Melody Elaine carter in danger to be able to provide for her. At 21 Travis has to hide his baby girl under his jacket in order to sell and make money for them to survive the harsh streets of Miami.Will Travis and Melody make it through? or will they just be left for dead to starve in the heat of the summer?