chapter 19

TRICE'S POV

We got home and i lead Jamar straight to the bathroom the kids was supposed to stay with Kari but he just told me to take them so thats what i did. I cleaned his nse while he just stared at me silent.

"Uhm you ok?" i asked looking at him, he just nodded pulling me close and kissing my stomach. "Who won?"

"I don't know he went for my face i went for his stomach why you ain't tell me he was that crazy?!"

"I did i wasn't expecting nothing to happen that way at least" he nodded and stood up kissing me and walking away, i guess he gonna pick up his son early. I went downstairs and put on a movie eating with the kids.

KARI POV

I packed my shit and left fast as possible, i ain't hurt i just got a bruise on my stomach but it'll go away. Dee say she had a son that she had to pick up so I dropped them both off to the house soon as this other car pulled in. Imma still talk to Trice no matter what, cause this some serious shit she don't want just anybody around her kids and neither do i. I pulled in the driveway ans knocked, the door swung revealing her.

"What do you want Kari if you want the kids for a day or two then fine" she was bout to walk away when i grabbed her pulling her close.

"I came here for them but i wanna talk to you too bay i miss you i made the biggest mistake ever and i need you" She was just staring at me and shook her head pushing me away.

"We not doing this I'm gonna go get the stuff so you can leave" She started walking away so i had to do the only thing i knew how, faking shit.

"Ah shit!" i yelled holding my stomach exactly where the bruise was, she rushed over to me instead and lifted up my shirt.

"Oh my god Kari" i looked down at the bruise and back at her, she went to touch it but i just winced back in 'pain' "I'll be back imma go get some medicine and stuff" she said rushing off, i smirked watching her hurry up the stairs. She came back down with some stuff and went to work i hope this nigga walk in and see this shit cause she was sitting infront of me and from the back it look like she giving me head. The bruise ain't really hurt though but i let her do what she had to do.

I took my shirt off just to make even more sexual damn i hope he come in there. "It look like if you just keep alcohol on it then you'll be fine" she looked at me and got up and i stood up with her and kissed her, She did it back for a second but stopped she know she want me she just tryna deny shit.

"I love you Trice come back to me...please"

We was face to face when Jamar walked in, he looked at me then back at her and walked out, she chased right after him, looks like what i had to do is complete she probably gonna want me more now. I walked out and went home and relaxed its only a matter of time.

TRICE'S POV

"Jamar i promise nothing happened!" he was standing against the driver's side of his car just looking at me.

"Trice we just got together if you still got feelings for him then i don't want you to fake being with me just to get him jealous"

"I'm not i love you" he just stood there staring at me, i sighed going inside Kari knew exactly what he was doing, but then again i really don't know...I don't wanna lose Jamar though the kids love him and i do too. I sat on the bed and got undressed soaking in the tub when Jamar came in.

JAMAR POV

I don't know what to think honestly cause thats her ex husband they got 4 kids together basically and she could still have feelings for him....alot of feelings at that! Regardless of what i think imma have to trust her she seem real loyal and trustworthy she ain't just some chick off the block. I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet and watched her lay back. I still don't get why he gave her up though she ain't tell me that much.

"Uhm you want me to do something give you a massage or something?" she shook her head opening her eyes.

"Imma need you to do the back thing again though" I nodded and washed her back and helped her out. She put on some shorts and i let her get one of my shorts, i just ordered some pizza Cause  this usually what we do, the kids be in the room playing and we be in here relaxing most of the time hopefully Kari ain't bout to get in the way of our relationship cause my old self gone come out and somebody gone get hurt!