So Far GONE

8 YEARS LATER

KARI'S POV

Shit has calmed down once niggas found out my dad was long gone from the game, any type of game actually. I carried it over for him, i miss my parents but how will i ever know what the future holds if I'm frozen in the past? Me and Trice are happily married at age 24 with our three beautiful kids Nazariah kemarie smith age 3, two weeks before her birthday, Natalie Armani smith 2(picture is up), three weeks before her birthday, and Elijah Malik smith also 2 years but his birthday is in two months. Balancing my shit with three babes at home is hard, Trice is a lawyer so Jace gets them and sometmes i gotta watch them along with my little sister Diamond and Lala daughter Mikah. Bree wedding is in a couple of weeks so thats what we getting ready for, she wanted to get married pregnant for some reason but that is totally up to her ain't shit wrong with that!

___________________________________________________

I was home alone finally getting some type of quietness in the house until Trice walked in with all three of the kids.

"Kari you can go get they bags out the seat I'm almost late for work"

"Well i gotta go to the trap for a meeting in like 10 minutes"

"They your kids too so you decide how you gonna figure that out" Riah(Nazariah)ran up to me and hugged my leg and Natalie did the same Eli just hung back waited, he always get jealous when the girls beat him to me.

"Y'all want some cheetos" they all got excited i smiled my kids know they some greedy ass people! I went up to Trice and gave her a bear hug.

"When you gonna go to the clinic to see if you pregnant or not" she shrugged looking up at me.

"You sure you ready for another kid you always busy and then sometimes I'm always busy and with four kids...you know the rest"

"I know my grandma can watch them or they can just go to daycare"

"Alright well I'm bout to go" she kissed me and left, i went to the kitchen to see all three of them waiting at the table with a damn plate.

I grabbed the cheetos out the cabinet and poured them each some and they just just started licking the cheese off and i did the same until Eli started crunching see that ain't how you eat cheetos i taught all them not to eat that nasty shit....well i just told them they'd die if they ate it but they learned they lesson!

"Eli no boy you lick don't cruch"

"Its good daddy" i ain't even bout to waste my time though if he like it then i guess thats ok.

BREE'S POV

I'm back! 8 years later with a blow up stomach, I'm 7 months pregnant with a baby boy i plan on naming Kian christopher Martin, I'm excited for my little man to get here but i wish my parents was here to share the joy with me. It's been 8 years yea but i can't get the image out my head, i go to therapy and its been helping me relax with everything for quite some time now. Riley is always gone and he has been since he found out i was pregnant, I'm starting to think he didn't want a baby though, like now that he was home he spent all his time in the guest room doing stuff and that wasn't even gonna be the baby's room!

I walked down the hall and knocked on the door, no answer. I twisted the knob and walked in to see him sitting on the bed whispering something into his phone. "Baby" i came and sat next to him, he glanced at me and looked away before hanging up the phone.

"Do you want something?!" he asked i could tell he was aggravated.

"Yea i need you to come in here and act like you care bout me we bout to have a baby and you ain't backing out now, the first three weeks you were happy now you acting like a little bitch" he shooed me on but i didn't go and i wasn't going to either!

"We don't got time to argue I'm trying to figure out a plan with this baby now Bree go on somewhere ain't you supposed to be picking up Diamond"

"Fuck you" i got up and slammed the door I'm bout to go hang with Lala and see how she been doing we haven't talked since she went to Miami for this conference thing with some 8 year old and up problemed girls that wanna be hoes or some damn reason but she doing a good job with everything.

LALA'S POV

As y'all may have heard I'm living the life doing good helping other girls who on the wrong path like i was.I had my baby girl who is now 8 and smart as ever along with basically her sister Diamond. I guess it didn't effect me most hearing Darious and Dezyre was dead since i wasn't close to them but then i realized what my dad meant by getting beat down by the baby daddy and i decided to listen DCF threatened to take my baby away when she was one. Pete deadbeat ass survived the pulling of the plug and was later on released after i had Mikah which i was glad i get that money! He get her every weekend when he can and shit has just been going great, i got my tubes tied cause i ain't want kids really in the first place but you gotta do wha you gotta do!

I looked out the window and saw Bree coming up so i opened the door. "We need to talk girl" she said coming in going straight to the living room seem like I'm bout to have to kill a nigga!

COMMENT

AND

VOTE

PWEEZZZ THANKS THOUGH