chapter 18

4 MONTHS LATER

TRICE'S POV

Everything has been going ok i guess, Eli survived through everything, and recovered last month after therapy and medicines and he's just real wild. I've gotten bigger and in 3 months I'll be able to find out the gender I'm hoping its a boy so Eli can have a playmate but whatever i have I'll be happy. They all moved up an age but Riah just growing more like a girl Kari which isn't really a good thing. We moved into thw house finally, they had alot of guys work on it to get it done faster and its awesome.

Kari found him a new hoe, ever since two months ago they been together and but she ratchet snd i don't want that around the kids. Her name Da'Qounde but i guess she just like being called Dee or whatever it is but we don't talk unless he iving me money or we see each other out. I been talking to this guy named Jamar(hes up) we been friends for a month but nothing serious been going on, he bring his son over and sometimes they stay the night his son the same age as Riah though. We met at the movies waiting in line for the movies we sat by each other and everything, today my dad wanted to do alittle cook out thing so he invited us and imma bring Jamar with me.

He sat on the bed while i was in the bathroom getting dressed, i came out and showed him the outfit. "You like this one or the other one?" i asked looking at him.

"You look sexy in that one" he said smiling, looking me up and down, i nodded slipping my shoes on. He went in the room and got the kids and we headed out, his son wasn't here cause he was out with his mother, he coming later to stay the night though.

After about 15 minutes we pulled u and got out, some guys was staring at Jamar but i guess it ain't bother him . I hugged them and went in the house, my dad came up to me smiling but that faded away.

"Who this?" he asked kinda surprised i had anybody with me.

"This is-"

"Jamar Thompson I'm 24 with a son never been married i ain't with the drama i do car repairs basically and i work with mechanical stuff my dad probaly know you i used to be out there in the streets thats why i got all these tattoos but i quit once i had my son" I looked at him then at my dad, he probaly ain't gonna like him from that serious look on his face.

".....Welcome to the family man!" my dad said dapping him and walking away, he play to damn much!

"He scared the hell outta me with that look" i laughed going to the kitchen where Dezyre was with i guess my dad girlfriend? And he getting on my case bout having a friend over here.

"Hey ma" hugged her, she the main one that cooked everything cause my dad barely know how to cook really but he always wanna have something at the house. She reached over and gave Jamar a quick hug and the other just stood there not saying anything so we went to the backyard. Oh lord there go Kari and his pet hoe. He looked up and saw me and quickly looked at Jamar coming over there.

"Who this?" he asked pointing.

"This Kari right?" i just n k dded looking at the both of them back snd forth.

"This for family only so you gone have to leave" Kari snapped Jamar just stood there looking at him. "Leave!" Kari yelled getting somewhat everybody attention.

"Baby leave them alone and come back to me" Hoe said looking at me and back at him. He grabbed her hand walked back to the table.

"What you want to eat? go get off your feet before they start hurting"

"Imma come with you cause Kari crazy as hell and who knows what he might do"

"Trice i can handle him go sit down cause if i happen to fight him i don't wanna hurt my baby"

"This not your baby though"

"I want it to be...and i want you to be mine too" he stepped closer giving me a quick kiss on the lips, i blushed and went to sit down, his lips are so soft!

JAMAR'S POV

Wassup my name Janar I'm black and puerto rican and just laid back basically. I don't fight alot never did but if somebody keep fucking with me then imma have to show them some hands! I don't talk much, and I'm just laid back. I been loving Trice since i met her and i figured this was the right time to ask her out Kari must've been on drugs or something to let her go, i can't wait till this baby born though I'm basically the father of her other kids so why not take this one as my own too?

I went over to the table and grabbed a plate, i fixed Trice plate and was bout to take it to her when Kari came up to me...again.

"Do you not understand english nigga?! i told your ass to leave!" i just stayed quiet looking at him. "I should kill yo ass right now but you lucky my kids here"

"Alright" i said dully and just walked away, i guess he just getting mad cause i ain't responding to nothing he doing or saying. I went back to Trice and handed her the plate

KARI POV

This new nigga getting on my nerves i don't want him with Trice cause he ain't bout to take away my job as being a parent especially with the money i give EVERY month. I went over to my dad and he was looking them shaking his head.

"He ain't no good" he said looking at me, i just nodded in agreement. "Too bad ypur dumbass gave all that away for a hoodrat hoe!" he laughed i frowned he get on my nerves!

"I ain't give shit up! she still mine snd i don't lik him" he just laughed again walking away. I walked over to Trice and grabbed her hand pulling her up, And 'Jamar' stood up with her. "Sit your ass down" i snapped yanking her to me she snatched away sitting back down. "Trice we need to talk"

"Last time i checked you ain't have feelings nomore what is there to talk about Kari just leave it alone damn!"

"Nah its important" she rolled her eyes and continued eating so i grabbed her again.

"Nah homie you can't do that to a pregnant woman you cross the line when you messing with my kids imma have to ask you to get yo hands off her and put em up cause it ain't bout to happen like this Trice go get the kids in the car we bout to leave in a little bit" she just nodded, he got her wrapped around his finger and she ain't coming off, something that really pissed me the fuck off!

TRICE POV

Just as i was walking away i heard "Oh shit they fighting!" i ain't turn back though cause niggas will run you down trying to see a fight, my famiy don't break a fight up unless a weapon is pulled so if that person die then thats just the way it is. I fixed some pkates and wrapped them in foil going to get the kids, i hugged Diamond and Malik by and sat in the car waiting. Jamar came out later, with his shirt off and got in on the drivers side, he was red and his nose was bleeding which made it rip down on his white jeans.

"Dad you ok?" Riah asked from the backseat, he just shook his head yea, wiping his nose and driving off its been a long day and it ain't even half way over yet!