Chapter 22~ Gaster's notes #3

Comincia dall'inizio

✌☠👎 ❄⚐ ❄☟✋☠😐 ❄☟✌❄ ❄☟✋💧 ⚐☠👍☜ 💧⚐ ☞☜✌☼☜👎 👍☼☜✌❄🕆☼☜ ✋💧 ☠⚐🕈 ✋☠ 💣✡ ☟⚐💣☜📪 👌☜✋☠☝ ❄☟☜ 💧🕈☜☜❄☜💧❄ 👌☜✋☠☝ ❄☟✌❄ 💧☟☜ ✋💧📬

✋ 👎✋👎☠🕯❄ ☼☜💧☜✌☼👍☟ 💣🕆👍☟ ☞🕆☼❄☟☜☼ ✋☠❄⚐ ❄☟☜ 👌⚐⚐😐📪 ✌☞❄☜☼ ✌☹☹📪 ✋ ☟✌✞☜ ✌ ☞✌☼ 💣⚐☼☜ 👌☜☹✋☜✞✌👌☹☜ 💧⚐🕆☼👍☜ ✌☠👎 ✋ ☟⚐🏱☜ ❄☟✌❄ 💧☟☜ 🕈⚐☠🕯❄ ☟✌✞☜ ✌ 🏱☼⚐👌☹☜💣 🕈✋❄☟ ❄☜☹☹✋☠☝ 💣☜ 💧⚐💣☜ 💣⚐☼☜ ❄☟✋☠☝💧 ✌☼⚐🕆☠👎 ☟☜☼ 😐✋☠👎📬

🕈☟☜☠ ✋ ☝⚐❄ 👌✌👍😐 ☞☼⚐💣 ❄☟☜ ☹✋👌☼✌☼✡ ✋ ☝⚐❄ ✌ ☝☼☜✌❄ ✋👎☜✌📬

✋❄ 🕈✌💧☠🕯❄ ☟✌☼👎 ❄⚐ ☞✋☠👎 🕈☟⚐ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ☹⚐⚐😐✋☠☝ ☞⚐☼📬

❄☟☜✡ ✌👍❄🕆✌☹☹✡ ☹✋✞☜👎 ✋☠ 💧☠⚐🕈👎✋☠📪 💧⚐ ✋❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☟☜☹🏱☜👎📬

❄☟☜✋☼ ☟⚐🕆💧☜ 🕈✌💧 ☺🕆💧❄ 👎☜☜🏱☜☼ 👎⚐🕈☠ ✋☠ ❄☟☜ 💣⚐🕆☠❄✌✋☠📪 ✞✋💧✋👌☹☜ ☞☼⚐💣 ⚐☠☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 👌☼✋👎☝☜💧 ⚐✞☜☼ 👌✋☝☝☜☼ ☼✋☞❄💧📬

❄☟☜✡ ✌👍❄🕆✌☹☹✡ ✌☝☼☜☜👎 ❄⚐ 💣☜☜❄ ☎✡📭☠✆ ❄⚐👎✌✡✏

✋ ☟⚐🏱☜ 💧☟☜ 🕈✋☹☹ ☹✋😐☜ ❄☟☜ 💧🕆☼🏱☼✋💧☜📬📬📬 ✌☞❄☜☼ ✌☹☹ 💧☟☜ 👎✋👎 💧✌✞☜ ❄☟☜✋☼ 👍☟✋☹👎 ✌☠👎 🕈⚐🕆☹👎 🏱☼⚐👌✌👌☹✡ ☹✋😐☜ ❄⚐ 😐☠⚐🕈 ☟⚐🕈 ✌💣👌☜☼ ✋💧 👎⚐✋☠☝📬

❄☟✌❄ 😐✋👎 ✋💧 ✌☹💣⚐💧❄ ✌💧 ✌👎⚐☼✌👌☹☜ ✌☠👎 ✋☠☠⚐👍☜☠❄ ✌💧 🏱✌🏱✡☼🕆💧📬 ✋ 👍✌☠🕯❄ 👌☜☹✋☜✞☜ ❄☟✌❄ ❄☟☜✡ 🕈⚐🕆☹👎 ✌👍❄🕆✌☹☹✡ ❄☼✡ ❄⚐ 😐✋☹☹ ❄☟✌❄ 👍☟✋☹👎 ☺🕆💧❄ 👌☜👍✌🕆💧☜ ✋❄ 🕈✌💧 👌⚐☼☠ ❄☟✋💧 🕈✌✡✏

🖂 🖂 🖂

💧☟☜ ☹✋😐☜👎 ❄☟☜ 💧🕆☼🏱☼✋💧☜✏

✋❄ 💣✌👎☜ ✌☹☹ ❄☟☜ 💧☜✌☼👍☟✋☠☝ 🕈⚐☼❄☟ ✋❄📪 ☜✞☜☠ ✋☞ ✋❄ 🕈⚐🕆☹👎☠🕯❄ ☟✌☼👎📬

❄☟✌❄ 👍🕆❄☜ 💧💣✋☹☜ 💧☟☜ ☟✌👎 ⚐☠ ☟☜☼ ☞✌👍☜ 💣✌👎☜ 💣☜ ☞☜☜☹ ✌☹☹ ☞🕆☪☪✡ ✌☠👎 🕈✌☼💣 ✋☠💧✋👎☜📬

❄☟☜☠📪 ✌☞❄☜☼ ❄☟☜ ☞⚐✠ ☞✌💣✋☹✡ ☹☜☞❄📪 💧☟☜ ☟🕆☝☝☜👎 💣☜✏

✋ 👍✌☠🕯❄ 👌☜☹✋☜✞☜ ✋ 👌☹🕆💧☟☜👎 👌☜👍✌🕆💧☜ ⚐☞ ✋❄✏ 💧☟☜ ☟🕆☝☝☜👎 💣☜ 👌☜☞⚐☼☜ ✌☠👎 ✋ ☠☜✞☜☼ ☼☜✌👍❄☜👎 ❄☟✋💧 🕈✌✡✏ ✌☠👎 ❄☟⚐💧☜ 👌🕆❄❄☜☼☞☹✋☜💧 ✋ ☞☜☹❄ ✋☠ 💣✡ 💧❄⚐💣✌👍☟📬📬📬

✋ 🕈✋☹☹ ☟✌✞☜ ❄⚐ ✌💧😐 ✌💧☝⚐☼☜ ✌👌⚐🕆❄ ❄☟✋💧 ☞☜☜☹✋☠☝📬 ✋🕯💣 💧🕆☼☜ ❄☟✌❄ ☟☜ 🕈✋☹☹ ☟✌✞☜ ✌☠ ✋👎☜✌ ✌💧 ❄⚐ 🕈☟✌❄ ✋❄ ✋💧

Entry number ×&!$×&!$

She's dying.

I know it.

When she was playing with Papyrus one day, one of her feathers fell off.

She didn't notice it, or at least acted like she didn't.

I know what it meant and I have a slight suspicion as to what has happened.

I went back to the library after she told me how she had fallen to read more about it.

As I suspected. If she doesn't get her soul traits back before the last feather falls out, she will literally turn into sparkles, well at least her body will, while her soul would move to the after life and be welcomed as a hero, but I doubt it will happen if she dies as a traitor.

I made my choice. I WILL help her get her traits back. Whatever it takes.

In the book I found a really interesting chapter.

It was with illustrations of the most known angels.

I went through them, searching for familiar (h/c) and (e/c) until I realized that the drawings didn't have colors.

There were many illustrations, each of them drawn as if someone was in a rush, only a sketch with no colors.

Yet I managed to find what I was looking for.

In bold letters, one of the drawings was called Golden Death and had a drawing of an angel in the sky, her sword up and ready to strike on her poor target.

And to think that this once so feared creature is now in my home, being the sweetest being that she is.

I didn't research much further into the book, after all, I have a far more believable source and I hope that she won't have a problem with telling me some more things around her kind.

When I got back from the library I got a great idea.

It wasn't hard to find who I was looking for.

They actually lived in Snowdin, so it really helped.

Their house was just deeper down in the mountain, visible from one of the bridges over bigger rifts.

They actually agreed to meet (Y/n) today!

I hope she will like the surprise... After all she did save their child and would probably like to know how Amber is doing.

That kid is almost as adorable and innocent as Papyrus. I can't believe that they would actually try to kill that child just because it was born this way!

* * *

She liked the surprise!

It made all the searching worth it, even if it wouldn't hard.

That cute smile she had on her face made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

Then, after the fox family left, she hugged me!

I can't believe I blushed because of it! She hugged me before and I never reacted this way! And those butterflies I felt in my stomach...

I will have to ask Asgore about this feeling. I'm sure that he will have an idea as to what it is.

"Never thought you'd fall so far-"

Wanted to add a drawing here, but for some reason it gets flagged as dangerous or something and you won't see it. Does anybody know why it's happening?