Chapter 6 - Kahani Kya Hai?

After having that almost breakdown at Kiara's house, I stopped talking to her

After having that almost breakdown at Kiara's house, I stopped talking to her. It's not that I wanted to be a brat and hurt her, but I didn't want to relive those moments again. Whenever I had to remember that talk, it makes me cry. So, I thought, to cope, I would stop talking to her. In short, I was trying to avoid her. The keyword is trying.

One evening, when I was finishing up some work in my office, I took a look at my office and the state of it. It was cleaned and everything was immaculate, and I like to keep clean because it gives me a sense of peace. But I knew, even though my mind was anything but clean, and dirt-free.

Not what you are thinking, perverts.

My mind was never at peace. It was either filled with work, family, friends and what was happening with them or thinking about Jug.

I never thought about myself. There was never the need.

Just before I have to leave, I received a call from one of my very close friends, and a text:

None of them knew I had been travelling to Goa for a number of years but never went to see my friends because they would pity me

None of them knew I had been travelling to Goa for a number of years but never went to see my friends because they would pity me. And that's the only thing that I don't want from them. Pity.

After 5 mins, I sent a reply back:

I had my guitar stored in one of my wardrobes, so I went and took the guitar and started searching for a place for practising a couple of my songs that I had written years back.

I got out of the office, and by then, it was pretty dark. I roamed around for a while, till I found a huge room with a chair in between.

It was gorgeous. You could see the light from outside emitting in the room, giving a nice glow.

So, I sat down, and started singing one of my favourite songs, forgetting about my own songs:

Raina Beeti Jaaye from Amar Prem

Once I finished singing this song, I started singing Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishaare from Chalte Chalte.

After that, I felt at peace. The moon was shining in the darkness of the night, and the stars were dancing along to please the moon. It was heart-stopping. I took out my camera and took a picture of the sky. Thenceforth I went to my office and put my guitar, my written songs and my camera in their respective places. Hidden from the world. Then, I left to go home.

After I reached home, I changed into my sleepwear and went to sleep, thinking what was Fatima's drive to make her like this. Kahani kya hai?

Link to the lyrics:

http://www.lyricsoff.com/songs/raina-beeti-jaye-shyam-na-aaye.html

http://www.lyricsoff.com/songs/tauba-tumhare-yeh-ishare.html