INSIDE YOUR MIND

based off "inside your mind" by the 1975
lowercase intended

inside your mind

josh is so in love. in so, so deep and he doesn't know how to escape; he doesn't want to. he's fallen down a hole deep in the earth's crust. it's impossible to dig his way out, josh can't, he can't no matter how hard he tries and he doesn't mind one bit. his infatuation with tyler has become obsessive, it's unhealthy how badly he wants to press his lips against the angel's collarbones. josh wants to love him, wants to give him everything. most of all he wants to see what's inside tyler's mind. what is he thinking of? does he love joshua too? he's in so deep he wants to crack tyler's head into the fucking pavement, blood all over the ground just so he can know what's happening inside his brain.

josh watches tyler talk. he learns his mannerisms, how he holds himself and how he plays with his hair when he speaks. he sees the way he walks and moves. josh can't get enough of this beautiful boy. he has the right to know what he's dreaming of.

was it strange to take pictures of a boy you've never met without him knowing? josh isn't sure, and truthfully, he doesn't care. he'd look at the photographs late at night, kissing them, pretending that tyler was right there with him, kissing him so slowly. josh dreams that the brunette is his husband.

the only option left is look and see inside your mind

the sweetest blood josh has ever seen is on his hands. it's pure and of the reddest colour known to man. it tastes of nectar. it's coming from the angel's head, his angel's head. he had put a hammer to tyler's mind. josh had killed him.

maybe you are dreaming you're in love with me