00:34

Hot n heavy girls
I kissed at his lips, my hands glued to his face. He grabbed my waist,'pushing me up against the sink with his hips as I moaned. He clutched the fabric of the towel, pulling it down as I let him, the cold air hitting me causing me to wince. He picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as I felt his clothes on my bare skin. Out tongues fought for dominance as I moaned in his mouth, missing the way he tasted.

I breathed heavily through my nose as he laid me on the bed, his wet and warm tongue licking down my stomach towards my pússy. His lips wrapped around me, sucking and licking as I gasp, my hands flying to his hair. I arch my back, small moans and hisses leave my mouth as I try to cope with the pleasure, it almost was too much. He stuck and swirled his tongue inside of me, my hands clutching the blanket as I raise my hips. His hands lock around them, causing me to become restless as the pleasure becomes too much.

I hit my point as he laps me up, sucking at my clit and applying his fingers as I gasp, my head turning. I cry out as I cúm, the sensation so pleasurable causing me to moan loudly. I breathed heavily through my mouth as he slid himself up, his lips touching mine as I tasted myself. My hands grabbed at his face as I kissed him, hearing his belt loosen and pants go down. My mouth flew ajar, his dìck filling me up as I whined. But yet this wasn't just us fucking, it was so sensual. He lifted up as he was on his knees, his eyes captivating mine as he watched me.

His hands laid at my hips as he looked at me, I felt sparks and heat in the air as he almost made love to me, his strokes slow and sensual as he attempted to hold his composure. His bottom lip was taken by his top lip as he watched me, coming down to kiss me, his slow stroking hitting me in all the right places. He kept this up as I lost control, starting to come as I cried out, him sucking and biting my neck. "I love you- fuck." He groaned out as I gasped for air, him still stroking me. "I love you too." I whined back as he instantly nutted.

I clutched him to me, extremely tired as I shut my eyes. I felt his lips kiss at my cheeks and jaw, but no time was wasted as he decided to go another round, and another.

-
I woke up, my body of course sore. Jahseh kissed at my neck, his heavy body on top of mine as I whined, it becoming uncomfortable. "I'm sorry baby." He said as he slid out of me, we wincing at how he slept inside of me. He laid next to me, wrapping my body up as I attempted to fall asleep, but I couldn't. Light snores came out of Jahseh's mouth as I played with his hair, kissing at his head. I began to get restless as I slid out of bed, grabbing a robe next to it. His phone lit up as I looked at his body, picking it up still.

I went inside of the bathroom, his lock screen showing a picture of us as I smiled sweetly. He was kissing my cheek as I stuck my tongue out, my hand on his jaw. I unlocked his phone, the password his birthday. I went through his and Catalina's messages, my heart aching.

Jahseh:
She's gone and I love her so much and I'really can't stop fucking crying. I can't comprehend that this is happening to her, I love her so damn much.

I yelped as the door open, hiding his phone behind my back as he looks at me. He wore a pair of sweats, his dick poking out. "What're you doing?" He asked as I lied. "Nothing, I was just using the- the bathroom." I say as he looks at me, he knew I was lying. "Jelena, don't lie to me." He said as his face hardened.'"whats behind your back?" He asked as I looked at him. He walked closer, his hands snaking around my waist as he grabbed his phone from me. He pulled his hands back, looking down at it angrily. "Why?"

"It wasn't like that, I just- I don't know I just went through it, no reason." I say as he lets out a small laugh. "I don't believe you." He says as my eyes widen. "Jahseh seriously, I trust you I just- I couldn't explain why, I just did it." I say as he looks at me. "Well let me go through yours." He says turning around as I wince, I follow him. I grab his shoulder as he reaches for it, since my mom brought it back. "You can't do that!" I yell as I snatch it away from him. He looks at me, growing angry. "What the fuck, why?" He says.

"I- there's nothing new plus we aren't even together," I say letting out an awkward laugh. "So if you looked through here, you'll get your feelings hurt Jahseh." I say as he turns around, I grab his hand, stopping him. "It's not- Jahseh please understand, you really can't be mad." I say as he sighs. "You're right, I'm sorry. Just you can look through mine but I can't yours?" He ask as I sigh. "It's not like that, just- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have invaded your privacy like that, especially without asking." I say as he nods, opening his arms as I run into them.

He holds me for a while, before we both lay down, but I refused to let him sleep as I forced him to talk to me. "Jahseh?" I ask as he sighs. "Yes baby?" He says as I huff. "Did you love her?" I ask as he shuffled around in the bed. "I didn't love her, I still do. She really made me understand that it's okay to not be mean all the time, and to let shit go. And for that I'm thankful, I'll always love her."

Wrong answer!

I roll over, my body no longer touching his as I huff, wanting to cry. Why couldn't I make him realize this? Maybe it's because she's skinnier then me, and I'll-

My thoughts were cut off as his lips touched my neck, causing me to gasp. "Stop it, just because I love her doesn't mean I want to be with her. I love her as if she was my bestfriend, but not ever more then I do you. For fucks sake I tatted you." He says as I laugh, rolling over and pecking his lips. He held me the entire night, scratching my back as I felt myself fall asleep.