Ask for Permission

Start from the beginning

"Whats up guys... Jc here. So today I am here with my beautiful girlfriend Casey." I waved and smiled. "So we are doing the boyfriend tag and I dont like to do things the normal way. So we are going to ask each other questions and if we get them wrong we are getting a cupcake to the face." He held up one of the cupcake holders.

"Im not going to get one to my face 'cause Im a good girlfriend." I said.

"Oh well see about that. Where did we first meet?" He picked up a blue cupcake.

"Uh we met the first day you got here we bumped into each other." I said really fast covering my hair with my hands.

"Correct. I really wanted to throw this at you." He said with a pout. "Alright next question. What did i do after I ran into you." He said with a skeptical look on his face.

"Uh.... Uh... You... walked... away?" I said flinching and closing my eyes.

"Wrong!" He yelled then smashed the cupcake on my cheek. He let go then the rest of the cupcake fell to the floor. He then planted a kiss on my cheek where the blue frosting was. When he pulled away he licked his lip. "Huh tasty." He said then smiled. He picked up another and held it. "Next question. What colors are my penny board?" He asked.

"Uh black... and... blue?" I closed my eyes again.

"Nope." He said softly and put the pink cupcake on my other cheek. I grabbed it before it fell off my cheek and bit into it.

"This is delicious. Why are we wasting this they are good." I said as I ate the cupcake. He picked up another.

"What car do I drive?" He aimmed the cupcake.

"Uhh and toyota?"

He shook his head then rubbed the blue frosting over my face, all over my forehead, nose and on my lips.

"Jc! You got my mouth!" I said looking at him.

"Ill take care of that for you." He started to lean in to kiss me but I put my hand infront of his lips and h kissed my lips.

"Maybe you should ask for permission first." I said. "

But I never ask for permission." He then turned to the camera.

"Im and awful girlfriend." I said and pouted.

"No you are the pefrect girlfriend." he said kissing me on the cheek again."Well thats it for today. See you next time." He then walked up to the camera and put his hand over the lens.

"Alright time for yours." He said then restarted his camera.

"What is up you guys... Casey here. Im here with my boyfriend Jc." I reached over and grabbed his cheeks. "Isnt he so cute." I said as I squished his face. I then let go and he just smiled like a goof ball. "So today we are doing a messy girlfriend tag. we already did the boyfriend tag on his channel. So basically with this tag Im going to ask him questions and if he gets them wrong then I get to throw these delicious cupcakes at his adorable face. So lets get started."

I pulled out a pink cupcake and held it in my hand. "Jc what is my favorite drink?

"Arizona?" He said.

"Correct. Who is my bestfriend?"

"Ricky." I shook my head and slowly smushed the cupcake on his nose. once it fell his entire nose was bright pink. "Eww you got it up my nose." I started giggling at Jc's reaction.

"My best friend is Sam. He is my partner in crime. Next question. What color is my penny board?" I said.

"Hot pink and bright blue."

"Correct. Next question. What is my favorite thing for lunch?"

"A BLT" I nodded.

"What is the car I drive?" I said holding another pink cupcake.

"I dont know a 4 wheeled car." I giggled and smeared the pink frosting all over his face including his lips.

"Im pink your blue wanna make purple?" Jc wiggled his eyebrows. I started laughing.

"Well that is all for today. I have to go and do something." I said then leaned into Jc and cover the lens. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"You are such a tease." He said. He then restarted his camera and sat down. "Whats up guys. Im Jc."

"And Im Casey." I let him continue.

"We are going to be doing the messy trivia challenge. If she gets the question wrong I shove a cup cake at her face and If I get it wrong she does the same to my chubby face." I looked at him and pinched his face.

"But you are so cute." I then let go of his face and kissed his cheek. His cheeks turned pink.

"Well lets do this." He said then he turned to me with a pink cupcake in hand. "There are 20 birds on a tree branch and a man shoots one bird. How many are left on the tree branch?" I look at him.

"You said there would be no math!" I whined.

"3...2..."

"19!" I yelled.

"No they all flew away!" He yelled then smeared the cupcake on my face. A big glob of frosting stuck to my cheek and I just decided to leave it. Soon he noticed and put his face to mine and stuck his tongue out and caught some of the frosting.

"Ew! Jc!" I whined. He silently mocked me. I stuck my tongue out and grabbed a pink cupcake.

"What word is heavy as it is, but in reverse, it is not?" I said holding the cupcake.

"What?" I held up my fingers. "I dont know!"

"TON!" I then shove the cupcake in his mouth. He has this look of almost terror on his face then he started chewing it.

"This is really good!" He mumbled through the cupcake. Once he swallowed he picked up a blue cupcake.

"Who is my favorite person in the world?" He said smiling.

"ME!!!" I giggled. He then nodded his head and laughed.

"Yeah it is." I then kissed him on the cheek but brought up a blue cupcake and smashed it on his other cheek. "Alright thats all the time we have for today! Bye!" He then covered up the camera. "Really." I nodded the grabbed his face and rubbed out cheeks together.

"We made purple." I giggled. I picked up a cupcake and started eating it when an older women came through Jc's door.

"Jc- Justin clean up your mess now!" She yelled looking at us.

"Mooommmm!" He whined in responce before I slinked out of the house.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. So that was my chapter. I hope you like it. Im really getting into this book. Sorry I have been a little MIA. I have school, newspaper, and drama but I love it. Im really excited. I hope you can support me through this and keep reading my stories when I update. I love you guys.

As always vote and any questions comments complaints concerns feel free to contact me

Song of the chapter

Sleep Baby Sleep by Broods (Love it so much. It sounds so good.)

Show to Recommend

Sons of Anarchy (I wanna know what is gunna have between Gemma and Jax after last seasons finale)

notmuchhappenedbetweenJcandCaseybutitwascutesoIlikeitasdfghjkl...BYE

I love you all <3