Ask for Permission

Rule #5 Always ask for permission to do something or take something.

I never used to ask. As an only child I never had to ask anyway. So I always took. When I took the bricks another kid was playing with and the kid ratted on me. The teacher didnt let me go out to recess that week and made me clean put to play area and she would admonish me and say, "You are the reason we made this rule.

....................................

When I got home no one was home like usual. I ran up the stairs and got on my laptop and made my youtube account for video editing and after that was done I laid on my bed with a book and started to read.

Soon I felt my phone vibrate. Sam texted me asking for an Arizona tomorrow. So I sent a reply back and looked at the time. and saw that it was 4:30. I ran to get changed. I put on a pair of destroyed shorts and a plain black tank top. I slipped on some old shoes and pulled my hair into a high pony tail. I wiped all of my make up and then grabbed an arizona and my keys. Once I got in I looked at the address on my hand and realized that it wasnt too far away. Maybe like 10 miles away.

Once I was on his road I dialled his number.

"Hello?" He said on the other side like he was distracted.

"Hey Jc its me Casey. I just wanted to tell you im coming down your road right now." I said as I paid attention to the road.

"Okay Ill meet you outside." He said then I hung up. Soon I located his house. Its a cute little house. There are footballs and soccor balls spread out on the yard. Once I pulled into the drive way Jc opened the door and came out. I got out and came up to him. He was wearing a new flannel.

He wrapped me in a hug and pulled back holding onto my shoulders.

"Im so sorry about what may happen in there." Without another word Jc guided me into his house and tried to get me up the stairs as fast as he could but our path was blocked by two short kids.

"Jc who is this?" The little boy said.

"This is Casey. Casey, this is Joe Felix and Jaylen. You two need to go do your homework or something." Jc said trying to get us to move but they still blocked the way still.

"We already did it and checked it over." Jaylen said.

"Well you two need to do something because Casey and I have an assignment to do." He says and Jaylen and Joe Felix make an opening for us to pass through to get to his room.

"We better not hear anything Justin!" Jaylen yelled. My cheeks turned crimson.

"The only noised you will hear is us plotting to sell you two." Jc said as he walked meinto his room. There was this huge pile of boxes that had sending lables on them. Next to his bed was a big box of letters and yellow envelops. He had arizona cans all over his dresser and random clouds everywhere. His penny board sat in the corner and a dog sat. His camera and a whole light set up sat toward the end of the bed and there were two chairs infront of it and there was a huge box of brightly colored cupcakes.

"What are we doing?" I asked looking at the bright cupcakes.

"We are going to do the girlfriend boyfriend tag and a trivia challange." I nodded my head setting my can and car keys on his dresser.

"So whats with the cupcakes?" I asked.

"We ask questions that we should know and if you get it wrong you get a cupcake to the face." He explaned.

"Well Im not going to get a single cupcake to the face." He snicked at what I said.

"We'll see about that." He said then lead me over to the chair and sat me down. He let his dog out of the room, turned on the camera and sat down with me.