"Kaycee's water broke." Sean said expressionless, waiting to see his reaction.

"What!? Ok, um, what do you want me to do?" Devon asked a bit startled.

"Well, Kayc wanted me to wake up your parents or Kylie, but I didn't think either of them would like me barging into their rooms at 3:30 am, so I came to you....to ask you if you could wake them up." Sean smiled awkwardly.

Devon sighed, a bit bothered, but he knew it was a better idea for him to go into his parents' room or sister's rather than Sean.

"Ok, I'll be back in a few." Devon said as he stood up from his bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devon went sraight to his parents' room, knowing waking up Kylie was only gonna earn him ten thousand slaps to the face.

He opened the door, and went to his dad's side, he knew no one was ever going to wake up his mom except Brad.

"Dad." Devon said as he shook his father lightly, all he would need to make him wake up.

"What?" Brad responded quickly, no tiredness in his eyes as he glanced at the clock on his side table.

"It's almost 4am, Dev, what do you want?" His father said a bit annoyed, like himself when Sean woke him up.

"Kaycee's water broke." Devon stated.

His father jumped up from the bed, making Laura start waking up little by little thanks to the movement around her.

"Mom?" Devon said in his usual voice level.

"Yeah, Devon, what are you doing here?" His mom asked in a whisper, still trying to wake up.

"Well, Kaycee's water just broke."

He earned the same reaction that his father had.

"Well, what are you waiting for, we gotta take her to the hospital!" Laura said, panicking a bit.

"Laura, calm down, ok?" Brad asked.

She nodded.

"Where's Kaycee?" She asked.

"I believe in her room with Sean." Devon said.

"Ok, I'll go wake up Kylie first, she'll kill us if she misses any of this."

The two men nodded, and just headed towards Kaycee's room.

They stopped at the door, waiting for Kylie and Laura, and accidentally started to eavesdrop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Devon had gone to wake everyone else up, Sean headed back to Kaycee to see how she was doing.

"Hi, love." Sean said gently, approaching her.

"Hi." She said almost inaudibly.

"Babe, are you timing your contractions?" Sean asked as he took a hold of her hand.

"N-no. Was I supposed to do that?" She asked confused, her lack of sleep not helping her remember anything she learned during the birthing class they went to.

"Yes," Sean laughed a little, "here, let me help you with that." He continued as he unlocked her phone and searched for an app.

Sean suddenly felt Kaycee's breathing become more uneven than it already was. She was crying.