Nine

Leah

Rolling over I snuggled into the comfort of a very comfortable and plush bed. I inhaled the scent of a comforter allowing my body to relax from its warm smell. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Wait a minute.

The scent.

It reminds me of something.

I took another sniff. It was warm, inviting and intriguing.Like a certain cologne I know.

I internally gasped.

This is not my bed!

My eyes shot open at the thought. I sat up in the bed and rub my groggy eyes trying to clear the overwhelming sense of sleepiness. I looked around in my surroundings and it was clear as day that I was definitely not in my room.

Whose room is this? Because it's certainly not one I'm familiar with.

I was in the center of a queen size bed that was adorned with a dark blue comforter. Sheets and pillow cases to match. The walls of the room were painted in a light gray coat, not a single poster or photo on it. Completely empty, with no sense of personalization to the room. The furniture in the room lined in black, the dresser, nightstands and desk. Books and CD's where stacked against the desk. The room was clean, well cleaner then mine.

Where the hell am I?

I quickly threw the heavy comforter off my body and slid off the bed only for my feet to touch something hard and warm.

I almost let out a scream when the person beneath my feet groaned, but it ended up stuck in the back of my throat when they spoke up.

"Watch where you're stepping." A deep husky voice said groggily.

Startled by the voice, I looked down to see who exactly it was and if I was in any immediate kind of danger. "Jace?" I said incredulously. "Where the heck am I? And why are you here?"

Jace pushed the blanket he was covering with off his body and sat up on with his hand rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes. The same gesture I made moments ago.  His dark hair was messy, strands falling along his forehead. Definite bed head.  My eyes betrayed me and scanned his appearance. My breath hitching in my throat when I realized he was shirtless.

And wow.

His tan skin glisten beautifully from the stream of early morning sunlight that enter the room through one of the window. Every small movement he made allowed his strong muscles to flex. The outline of a hard six pack was even evident in his sitting position.

Is it getting hot in here?

"Sweetheart, if you looking at me like that I just might have to show you just why I'm desirable ." Jace said, his voice still husky from sleep. A mischievous smile on his lips.

I felt a deep blush heat my cheeks. Stupid teenage hormones. "Where am I?" I asked ignoring his comment. The glint his eyes told me he was not done with that conversation.

"My room." He stated simply looking around the near empty room.

"Wait, what? Why am I here and not in my room?" I rambled still distracted by his near nakedness. "And can you put on a shirt?"