Help Me... chpt. 8

It's been a year now that Lee has been killed. Takanori hasn't been eating much but still ate very little portions. And he's always been anti social.

Akira sat next to Takanori on the couch. He looked at Takanori, then back at the television. "Taka? Are you okay?" Akira asked wrapping his arm aroun Takanori shoulder.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine." Takanori responded and gave a half smile. Akira smiled back an hugged his lover tightly. Takanori leaned up to Akira to kiss him. Then, they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Akira stood up and opened the door, only to find Yutaka in full tears.

"Are you okay?" Akira asked guiding his friend inside. Yutaka was now in loud sobs.

"Yuu... h-he's in the hospital..." Yutaka sobbed. Akira looked up at Takanori and back at Yutaka.

"What? What happened?" Takanori asked.

"We didn't know Lee had more friends. We saw them and they new we killed Lee. They attacked Yuu. There was no way I could save him. No way! They were all too harsh and too strong for me. I couldn't lay a punch. I ran away and called the ambulance." Yutaka explained and sobbed more. Takanori sat next to Yutaka as he was on the floor.

"It's gonna be okay. Can we visit him?"

"No... no way... they wouldn't let you.... They beat him up so bad. I mean well.. Yuu blocked his face, but his nose was bleeding he had a black eye and his arm has a long and deep cut on it. It'll take a long time to heal. They kicked his chest a couple of times so it's hard for him to breathe. He has a few broken ribs. But no...." Yutaka calmed down a bit from his series of tears. Akira looked worried and hugged Yutaka. So did Takanori. They've never seen Yutaka like this ever. "I'm gonna go home... I'll call you two later to let you know when you can see him. Okay?"

"Okay." Takanori and Akira responded in sync. Yutaka stood up and left the house with tears still forming in him eyes.

"Madness..." Takanori said quietly. Akira nodded and they both went to the bedroom. Takanori sat on the bed along with Akira. "This whole world is madness...."

"Exactly."

"Hey A-Akira?" Takanori called and stood up.

"Yeah."

"I'll be 16 in a few days..."

"I know. Sweet 16. Do you wanna do anything on that day?" Akira asked. Takanori thought for a minute. He knew he wanted something special. He didn't want a party or dinner outing. He wanted something even more special.

"I don't know... I want something special."

"Like what?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out Aki.... For my birthday, my parents would throw me a party or nothing at all. I don't want a party because that's just gonna bring back memories on my move-up-day party last year... and... I don't want a dinner outing. That's so long ago, y'know? So, something special Aki. And... I want.... n-never mind." Takanori looked down ashamed. Akira wrapped his arms around the smaller male's waist and kissed his cheek.

"C'mon. Tell me." Akira wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Noooo...."

"Taka. Pleeeeeaaassseee?" he whined.

"Okay fine... I uhh... I want to uhh... m-make uhh love with you...." Takanori sighed in relief.

"You... what?"

"I love you so much Akira. You took cared for me and saved my life and you loved me so much you wouldn't even leave me. And I feel the same. Akira, I think I'm ready... I hope." Takanori managed to say and interwind his fingers with Akira's.

"Well... I really don't know Taka... what if you get pregnant?" Akira asked looking at Takanori worried. He rolled his eyes. "Aki... I'm a boy... it's rare for me to get pregnant. But that's why they call it safe sex. Use a condom baka." Takanori said and giggled.

"Well...." Akira said and thought for a sec.

"Well..." Takanori repeated.

"Well... how about we do it now?" Akira smirked and looked at Takanori.

"N-nani?! B-b-but... I don't.... But I--"

"Taka... This could be your early birthday present." Akira rubbed his hand on Takanori's thigh.

"Hōntoni? You want to do it.. now?" Takanori smiled. "yes. And I'll do as you say. Okay? I love you."

"Me too." Takanori and Akira began to make out and Takanori pulled Akira on top of him as the lied down on the bed.

To be continued...

Authors note:

Why didn't I update this???? Halloween is coming up so imma do a horror story not of the GazettE this time. -_- wah wah wahhhhhhh.... but yeah. Hope y'all enjoyed this!!!