Help Me... chpt. 4

It had been a month since Takanori has been kidnapped. Akira has been disconsolate and kept his distance away from everyone. Yuu didn't bother to speak to Akira because of how fussy he was. Yutaka would stop by his office and give him coffee but Akira still never spoke. He was focused on this case still and needed time for himself.

Akira relaxed in his seat and saw the picture he put in a frame of Takanori. Takanori's smile in the picture was sweet and adorable. Akira wished he could see that smile once more. "Akira!!!" Yutaka called. He rushed in the door and slammed his hands on Akira's desk.

"What?!" The annoyed Akira responded.

"Shiroyama and I saw the black van. The black van that Takanori was kidnapped in!!" Yutaka said. Akira sat up from his seat.

"Where was it going?" He asked.

"I think it was going the direction of the express way." Yutaka and Akira went silent for a minute. Akira was deep in thought now.

Express way? To where?

Akira thought. He chewed on his tongue. "Do you know specifically what express way route they are going to? Are they going out of city or something?"

"That's what I don't know." Yutaka responded and sat down. Akira rubbed his thighs and sighed.

"I don't know. I just don't understand. I don't understand shit, man. I'm so lost." Akira mumbled. Yutaka must've heard. Yutaka bit his lip and stood up to leave the office.

"I'll be back Akira. We'll talk later." He left the office and made a deep sigh. Akira did also. He went on his computer with the three brother's criminal record. It really wasn't to it but a few thefts and that one kidnap attempt. This must be their second time kidnapping someone. Along with murder. They didn't put that on the record.... Akira thought. He printed the criminal records from his printer on the corner of the room. The guys weren't that bad looking but they did have a horrible personality. He put the papers on his desk and made sure everything was in correct order.

"Okay. Now I just have to see where these people are. Oh Takanori, I hope you are okay." He said to himself. He looked at the picture that's in the frame. "Once we find you, you won't see those guys anymore." Akira dropped a tear from his eyes and wiped it off. He took a deep breath and stood up with the paperwork and file. He went to his bosses office.

"Kaolu-san, I have all the files and paperwork, but I don't have correct location." Akira said with a broken tone.

"Didn't you attach a GPS thingy onto the back of their van before they kidnapped Sakura?" Their manager Kaolu asked. Akira's lightbulb lit but dimmed again.

"I don't remember..." Akira looked down ashamed. Kaolu looked in his desk drawers and gave Akira a GPS tracker. But it was broken and had misplaced pieces. They had to find some way to fix it. Akira grabbed a hold of the tracker machine and examined it. "You're talking about this?"

"Yes. That. I'm talking about that." Kaolu pursed his lips and sipped his chai tea. Akira examined the machine again and sat it back on the desk.

"We need to get it fixed. I think I know a guy. But that thing'll take months to finish." Akira examined the machine again and bit his lip. He wants to find Takanori as fast as he can.

I miss you so much...

Akira sighed and left Kaolu's office. He went back to his office and found Yuu in his office. "Umm.... You need anything?" Akira asked.

"No... I'm just checking on you. Are you okay?" Yuu asked and smiled a bit.

"No. I'm not okay." Yuu's smile faded. Akira walked passed Yuu and sat in his desk chair. Akira frowned and bit his nails.