“Oh no,” I laughed. “I wouldn’t wanna embarrass myself.”

“Come on Robbie,” she grinned. “For me?” she battered her eyelash causing my wolf to stir; he wanted to give her whatever she wanted.

I sighed. “Fine,” I smiled. “But don’t judge,” I picked up my wooden friend thinking of a song that I could play her.

Iris’s POV

I smiled as he began to sing. “Stay for tonight, if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of, as I’m dreaming of your face” his voice was better than average but it wasn’t the best but to me it was amazing. “I’ve been away for a long time, such a long time and I missed you there,” he looked up and smiled as he sang.

My heart banged in my chest as he rocked lightly with the music he was playing. He may not have been the best singer in the world but he made up for it when it came to playing guitar. He was hauntingly good and I couldn’t help but get transfixed as I lost myself in the music. I watched his slim fingers tenderly pluck at the strings as he played.

“I can’t imagine being anywhere else I can’t imagine being anywhere else but here,” the first verse came to an end. “How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, I could sing you a song,” he looked up and winked at that point. “But I don’t think words could express your beauty it’s singing to me.”

I watched as his eyes fluttered closed as he too lost himself within his own music. I could see in his face that he really loved to play and that made me smile.

“How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me I fell in love from the moment we kissed since then we’ve been history,” and then he sang the chorus. His eyes meant mine like he was staring into my soul and for some reason this had me shifting in my seat.

“They say love is forever your forever is all that I need, please stay as long as you need, I can’t promise things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave please stay forever with me,” he stopped playing as a blush crept onto my cheek. “So yeah,” he shifted in his seat placing his guitar beside him.

I grinned. “You’re are amazing Robbie,” he flushed muttering thanks. “What is that song?” I asked.

“Its ‘James Dean and Audrey Hepburn’ by Sleeping with Sirens” he replied.

“I think I have my new favourite song,” I laughed.

I spent the next hour learning how to play the song on guitar and let me just say I was rubbish. I was so bad that Robbie was laughing at my failed attempts.

“Anyway go get ready for our date,” he pushed me out the door playfully. “I’ll be over to get you in an hour,” I nodded before turning. “Hey wait,” he grabbed my hand.

“What?” I asked confused.

“My goodbye kiss?” I blushed as a cocky smile escaped onto his face.

“But I’ll be over in like an hour?”

He grinned. “Shut up and kiss me already,” he leaned forward. I laugh before giving him a small peck and running off.

“Hey that wasn’t...” he shouted after me.

“You gonna have to wait,” I cut him off.

“Did you get the gemstones?” Abby asked as I entered my room.

“Not yet,” I said. “He said he would look in the vault tomorrow for me,” I shrugged grabbing a towel.

“Tomorrow?” Abby stood up. “What if we don’t have until tomorrow?”