Chapter Twenty-Nine

*A/N “HAPPY BIRTHDAY kuransakura! My gift to you is this update ;)” - Abbie

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Iris POV

“What do you mean the world will end?” I asked confused on what was happening. “And who is Akasha?” I looked over at Cain whose face was wrinkled in confusion too.

“What do you know of the Spirit?” Eve asked calmly. How can she be so calm? We were talking about the end of the world and that I and Cain could bring it forward!

“Not much,” I shrugged. “Abby doesn’t like talking about him,” Abby looked away.

“Well the spirit was forged after the making of the four elements, he was your protector of sorts but like anyone he grew Jealous of your power and behind your back he made the Immortals,” Eve explained.

“What are the Immortals?” Cain asked leaning forward as he listen to Eve’s story his honey blonde hair falling into his glowing eyes. I smiled it was nice to have someone to share this with.

Eve smiled, “I’ll tell you another time Cain.” Cain nodded disappointment shinning in his eyes and I couldn’t help but let the chuckle pass through my lips. His head snapped up as a glare graced his features before he stuck his tongue out at me. “Anyway where was I?” Eve frowned.

“The spirit over the years of protecting the elements had fallen in love with you,” Abby pointed at me.

“Me?” I asked shocked.

“You were known for your beauty and the spirit had grown to love you more than a friend. Many times he had tried to court you but every time you reject him. He grew bitter with each rejection. Until one day he lost whatever sanity he had left, he awaked the immortals. He took you from the safety of your desert and trapped you. Have you ever tried to trap fire?” Abby asked. “That’s because you’ll get burnt and that is what happened with the spirit.”

“How?” I asked

“the Gods were enraged that the Spirit had trapped you and that a werewolf boy had to save you...”

“Wait what?” Cain cut in. “A werewolf? I’m just really confused about all this shit right now,” he clutched his head a small smirk playing on his lips. “It really hurts my head.”

“Yes a werewolf boy saved Cinder from her cage in the halls of the gods,” Abby rolled her eyes. “He was a relation to the first boy that was made into a werewolf and also to that dog in there,” she muttered.

“I’m sorry what?” I asked.

“I agree,” Cain flashed a grin. “I’m sorry what?” he mimicked my voice.

“The Royal werewolves are descendants of Marcus and Darcy the first werewolf and Vampire to walk the earth,” Eve explained.

“So Marcus saved Cinder,” I shook my head. “I mean me from the Spirit?”

“No his grandchild, Turlough did,” Eve smiled.

Cain whistled “wow this is one tangled web of myths and whatever else,” Cain muttered. “So what happened when Turlough saved Cinder?”

“No one knows really but after that the Gods brought forth the Origin Witches and banished the Spirit to god knows where,” Abby shrugged.

“So how did the gods decide to make us the key to destroying the earth?” Cain asked.

“Well without the Spirit to balance the four of you out you began to fight among yourselves, the gods separated you and you lived like that for many years until humans started spreading around the world. They had grown warlike and that is when she stepped in...”

“Who?”

“Eingana the birth mother of all living things and the hold of death she watched her children destroyed what was made for them and decided that when the four elements come together the earth shall be destroyed and reborn.” Eve explained. “And only the worthy shall live.”

“So where does Akasha stand in all of this?” I asked.

“Well I and my sisters decided to keep you apart so that we could make humans worthy again. However we knew a time would come that the Spirit would seek his revenge and the only way we could defeat him was if we had the four elements but how could we bring them together if I would destroy the earth?” Eve went on. “So we came up with a plan.”

“And what was that?” Cain asked.

“We forged a fifth element in secret, Akasha.” Eve smiled.

“I don’t understand,” I frowned.

“Well Eingana said when the four come together the earth will perish not when the five,” Eve said.

Cain started laughing. “So the great Eingana’s plan has come undone by a lop-hole.”

“Yes,” Abby snapped angering flaring in her eyes.

“So how do we find Akasha?” I asked.

“My sisters and I keep her safe, she’s not like you,” Eve smiled.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She far more powerful than we ever thought but also loving,” Eve grinned. “It is very hard to explain Cinder; she understands what she is and how important she is but doesn’t believe it,” she was talking like she was a mother and if I thought about it she kind of was to Akasha.

“Does that make her our sister?” I asked.

“I do believe it does,” Eve smiled and I smiled too.

“Yeah another sister,” Cain sighed as I rolled my eye suppressing a laugh. I punched his arm playfully which he pouted moaning as the two witches laughed at us.

“So when so we get to meet her?” Cain asked with a grin. “I can’t wait to meet my baby sister at least she won’t be a bully,” he glared at me which again had me laughing. He reminded me a lot of Ollie which had me missing home.

“We need to collect a few things first but soon,” Eve said.

“Collect what?” I asked lightly smacking Cain around the head as he pulled my jet black hair.

“Some stones,” Eve shrugged.

“And that my friend is where Robbie comes in,” Abby grinned.

____

*A/N Sorry if this is confusing PM if you really don’t understand! I did a little when writing this! I’m trying to tie all the loose ends together and trying to get them to link but the thing is I’ve seemed to have made this story very complicated and I’m finding it hard to get them to fix nicely. I’m pagan so I may understand some of it more than you guys (a lot of the stories have pagan links to them like Akasha)

Anyway what do you think?

Do you like the sound of Akasha?

And if any of you have read The Alone Girl you might have noted the name Turlough being used in this story what can I say I think the name is really good for a werewolf mainly a Beta as Turlough means one who aids or assists ;)

Anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW PLEASE? ;)

Love Abbie