Chapter 1

Distance means nothing when someone means everything

Y/N's POVI get off the plane breathing in the fresh, crisp air

Y/N's POV
I get off the plane breathing in the fresh, crisp air. It's been four years. Four miserable years without him. My best friend, my first love.
The man who I still love. I remember how we cried as we held each other at the airport when I was leaving. And the first night we spent together. I made good friends in England but none of them came as close as Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV
I sat in my office going through paperwork when I heard someone enter without knocking. I looked up and saw my wife. Well my arranged wife. I don't love her, she doesn't love me. But she does love my money. She came in with crossed arms, pouting. I remember when she used to pout when I teased her as kids. I still love her. My best friend, my first and only love.
I miss you Min Y/N.
My "wife" stood in front of me snapping her fingers in my face. I rolled my eyes and looked at her annoyed.

Jungkook: What are you doing here?
Arina: I came to tell you that I'll be working here from now on.

Now I'm going to see her everyday?! I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

Jungkook: And why is that?
Arina: Because my dad and your dad said so. Besides getting some extra money wouldn't hurt.

I mentally facepalmed so hard. She only cares about money. Whenever she annoys me, or clings to me I just give her a couple hundred dollars and she leaves me alone, probably going to spend them all.

Jungkook: If I agree will you leave me alone?

She frowns. I sigh reaching to get my wallet and hand her $400. She happily takes them, skipping out of my office. I sigh and began to think what my life would be like if I had married Y/N. Life would be amazing.

Y/N's POV
I hailed a taxi to where my apartment is. My parents bought it for me. The good thing is that they always support me no matter what. My big brother Min Yoongi also supports me in my decisions. Tomorrow I'm going to have to go pick up the car Yoongi bought me as a "good luck" present. When we arrive at my new apartment the doorman helps me with my bag. I thank him when we get to my door, and give him a $20 tip. He tips his hat smiling at me. I open the door to see my already furnished apartment. I had already designed it a few months in advance so when I got here everything would be ready.

Living Room