Chapter 7: The Beach.

Brianna's POV:

"Can we do something I'm tired of being in this bus?" Niall asked once we walked out of the room.

"It's early but you guys can go to the beach down the street, we will wait and make sure there are no paps" Paul told us.

"Oh my god! PLEASE!" Rosalina excitedly jumped in her seat.

"Yes curfew is 10." Paul smiled.

I didn't really enjoy this idea but I did need it like a lot.

**

We got to the beach at 12 no one was really there but us and a couple who kept on making out the whole time. I was too insecure to take off my jumper and wasn't planning on getting in the water.

"C'mon get in the water!" Rosa yelled, she looked great in her bikini, me on the other hand am fat and disgusting.

Harry came out of he water ruffling his hair up to a quiff.

"C'mon, the waters perfect-"

"Almost as perfect as you." Niall smiled and took my hand. Harry shot Niall a death glare.

"I don't want to get in." I admitted.

"Well you're going to." Harry said and picked up my body bridal style.

"Take off the jumper!" Rosa chanted everyone else joining her.

I blushed and smiled taking off the jumper feeling disgusting.

"Wipe that frown off your face you're not fat." Harry wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me to the water.

How could he read me like a open book?

"Don't ask." He smiled.

What the flipping fuck

I just smiled in return. I had no idea what to say.

The waves splashed my body, giving me chills, it was freezing, Rosa was deep in the water her face only being the thing above water, with Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and El.

I looked at Harry who let go of my waist throwing himself in the water.

"Come on! It's fun!" Rosa screamed.

I smiled. And then frowned, looking down at my stomach.

I felt someone grab my waist I looked back and I was thrown into the water, by who? Niall. Of course. He's just not knowing anything, which is a good and bad thing.

I laughed we swam towards everyone else.

"You have a gorgeous laugh, you should do it more often." Harry whispered.

"Huh?" Rosa asked.

Harry cleared his throat and scratched his neck. Then I realized I wasn't wearing my bracelets so my scars were visible and all the bruises on my body and cuts were too, so I ran out of the water when no one was looking throwing my jumper on and my bracelets.

**

Everyone came out of the water and Harry sat by my side on his towel along with Niall who sat on a chair across from me, Rosa on my left with her towel Zayn on Niall's right in a chair and Liam to his left on a chair making us in a circle. Louis and El sat in the middle.

It was about 6'o clock.

The sun was starting to set, and Liam suggested we built a bonfire.

Everyone agreed.

"Okay let's make pairs, Everyone say their name starting with Brianna, then Harry, so I can make pairs with a app."

I smiled and nodded.

"Brianna." I said.

"Harry."

"El."

"Liam."

"Niall."

"Zayn."

"Louis."

"Rosa." She smiled and tapped the screen of her gold iPhone.

"Okay the pairs are Niall and Bri, Louis and El, Harry and Liam, Zayn and I."

"We'll get the sticks." Niall called out.

"We'll get rocks." Harry smiled.

"We will buy marsh mellows across the street." El and Louis both said at the same time and smiled at each other and smiled.

"We'll set everything up." Rosa smiled and Zayn nodded.

**

"C'mon babe." Niall told me and put his arm around my shoulders, we walked towards some trees and started picking up a couple of twigs and old branches that fell.

"Did you ever think that Louis was you're uncle?" He smiled and looked in my direction.

"No, I was obsessed with you guys and never ever in a billion years did I think Louis Tomlinson was my uncle."

He laughed and grabbed all the twigs off the floor.

"We should get going, c'mon." Niall smiled, I picked up all the twigs I collected and jogged towards him.

**

Once we got to our spot everyone was sitting in a circle waiting for us. Niall nervously laughed and put the twigs down in the middle, I furrowed my eyebrows but shrugged it off and placed it in the middle as well.

About 15 minutes later the fire was warming us all up, I was snuggled up on Niall's shoulder. Rosa was on Harrys it was shocking, but weird to see Harry letting her. I didn't know why but it was uncomfortable to see them together.

Niall put a marshmallow on a stick and put it in the high rising flames and looked at me with a smile. I looked up and smiled.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Niall, can I talk to you?" Harry blurted out of no where.

Niall kissed my cheek. "Be right back love." He whispered.

Walking towards Harry, and Harry rocked back on his feet and they walked away from the fire.

Harrys POV:

HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!!! Ily guys tho

Who do you ship?

Rosa and Harry ?

Harry and Bri?

Bri and Niall?

Or what about even Niall and Rosa.

OK ENOUGH SAID. Ily

Bye.

Faggots. Lol jk ily READ MY STORY HOES LOL IM SO RATCHET IM SO SORRY OK ILL STOP BYE LOL HOE.

Ok really bye. Ily.