"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"

Start from the beginning

His face sluggishly gets sad. He looks down at his feet.

Katie: Why? And why did you do it the way you did?

Richie: I had too.

Katie: Why did you "have" t-

Richie: Cause of my dad ok? Some how some way my dad figured out about Eddie. He said I had to break up with him otherwise he might hurt my mom or Eddie and send me to a mental hospital.

Tears form in his eyes. Now I feel bad. Why can't everything and everyone be ok.
He starts crying and when people start crying I start crying.

Katie: Oh my god Rich.

I hug him tight. Tears start to form in my eyes.

Katie: I'm so sorry, your dads an asshole, i don't even know why aunt mag married him.

Richie: I don't know what to do.

He needs to get out of this house.

Katie: You need to call someone.

He lets go of me and gives me a look of confusion.

Richie: Call someone? Who? Why?

Katie: I don't know like child protection services.

He backs off and goes over to his bed muttering "eeehhh" in an annoyed way.

Katie: Richie this is practically child abuse not to mention the fact that he was threatening to hurt your mother.

Richie: But what if they do nothing and then my dad gets super mad.

Katie: Trust me they will do something.

Richie: Either way I mean he hasn't actually hurt me or my mom.

He was lying I could tell.

Katie: Well why can't you tell Eddie that?

Richie: Trust me when I say, Eddie thinking I'm a sick bastard that broke up with him at a party is better than Eddie thinking I broke up with him because my dad is threatening to hurt him, my mom, and me.

Katie: He would understand plus he doesn't think you're a dick.

Richie: Well He should.

Katie: Richie!

He looks up at me, I see hopelessness in his eyes. I feel bad but a little mad.

Katie: Fine!

I go back to the window and climb out.

Richie: Katie, Wait!

Katie: What?!

Richie: If you notice Eddie acting strange or weird or just not normal than call me.

Katie: yeah I'll personally stalk Eddie for you-

Richie: I'm serious.

Katie: Whatever.

I climb down the ladder. I fold it back up and bring it to the back.

*at Eddies house*

I climb back into Eddies room. I take off my shoes and my jacket. I sit down on Eddies bed. I wish everything would just be perfect. For Richie and Eddie.

*morning*

Eddies POV

I wake up to my alarm. I forgot to turn it off. We don't have school today. Katie is resting peacefully beside me. I could dump water on her or scream. Water seems like the better choice. I run to the bathroom and fill my cup with water. I run back to my room without spilling the water. I look at her. She looks so peaceful. I take the water and dump it.

Katie: What the fuck.

I just laugh.

Katie: So not funny. *laughs*

Eddie: Its Saturday morning that means scrambled eggs and bacon. *laughs* let's go.

I run out the room and downstairs. I run to the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast.

Eddie: *British accent* Ello mother dearest.

Mother: Sleep well?

Eddie: Um ok I guess I mean, I woke up in the middle of the night but other than that ok.

Katie comes up right behind me.

Katie: Ello.

My mom passes plates to us with our mouth watering breakfast on it. I just dig in.

Katie: Thank you Ms. Kaspbrak.

Mom: You're welcome. Now you kids can do whatever you want but I'm gonna hit he gym.

Eddie: *mouth full of food* Since when do you go to the gym?

Mom: I'm trying to get in shape.

Eddie: Um ok.

My mom grabs her purse and her keys and goes to the door.

Eddie: You're not gonna have breakfast?

Mom: I already ate.

Eddie: Oh ok.

She runs out the door.

Eddie: That's weird.

Katie: Yeah, are you ok?

Eddie: Right now I just wanna forget about everything that happened yesterday. How about we just have fun this weekend.

Katie: Ok do you want me to invite Bill over or-

Eddie: No I just want it to be us, I really just want to leave all my problems behind for just two days. Yes I love bill and Stan but they are going through a lot as well and I just want to have the best weekend ever and not have to worry about anything.

Katie: Ok well first let's go to the mall and then let's go grab a coffee and then we can go to Like sky zone or Bounce U.

Eddie: Perfect. Let me go get dressed.

Katie: ok cool.

I know it took a long time and I keep making promises but I never follow through ok just give me one more chance I promise I can post another chapter by tomorrow even. Byyyyyye

Smithereens || reddie On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara