Ch. 2 - He's hot, he's rich, HE'S AN ASSWIPE!

Start from the beginning

Narrowing my eyes and averting my gaze right into his own eyes, I resisted the urge to knee him in his manhood. He. Was. Such. A. JERK! I had opened my mouth to say something back but he beat me to it. 

"Ohh, like what you see, don't ya?" He smirked and pulled his foot from under my books which were piled on it, "Stop admiring me - I'm way too busy for that - and get your stuff off me. I've gotta get to class." 

And with that, he brushed his hair away from his eyes and walked right past me, but as he did, his right arm knocked my shoulders, forcing me backwards. I growled angrily but let it go as I saw the clock above the lockers. SHIT! It was already 20 past 9 and I still hadn't found my locker. I bent down and quickly gathered my stuff while glimpsing back at that guy. Stupid jerk didn't even help me get my stuff. 

"Fuck you!" I said quietly but ... he heard.  

He spun around and sneered at me, "You offering?" 

I rolled my eyes, frustrated, before getting up again and slinging my messenger bag onto my shoulders. He was SO going to get it. I hated him already and we had only met like....a minute ago. 

Walking back along the silent corridor, I tried to remember my locker number. Ahhh, I was so screwed.

When I got to my first class, I just stood outside the door. I was debating whether to enter or not since I was already 30 minutes late - yeh, it took me 10 minutes to find my locker. In the end, the bell had already gone. I darted behind a pillar and waited for the whole class to exit, before opening my diary which held my schedule and looking up my next class. Room 508, History. Ew, I hated history. It's the most boring subject ever and I always slept through it. I quickly made my way to the room this time, sometimes admiring the architecture of the hallways. I brushed into hoards of people - sluts that gave me glares, nerds (no offence) that glanced at me nervously and jocks that eyed me hungrily... 

When I got to Room 508, the teacher was already inside. I glanced back at my diary and saw that his name was Mr. Roddly. Stepping inside the classroom, everyone stared at me as I walked towards the teacher and handed him a yellow form. 

He peered through his thick ass glasses at the piece of paper and said, "Well, Silver. Welcome to McKinley Heights! Why don't you take a seat next to Vanessa Piking?" 

I looked at the rows of seats and then looked back blankly at him. Was I supposed to know who Vanessa Piking was? Noticing my questioning look, he gestured towards a petite girl with jet-black straight hair and a straight fringe slighty covering the green eyes of her pixie face. When I walked over to her, she straightened up in her seat and shrugged up her white off-the-shoulder top with a huge grin. She was wearing blue denim shorts over black ripped tights and silver flats, and she looked shy and vulnerable; totally innocent and naïve I thought to myself. 

"Eyyy, newbie. Name's Vanessa Piking but call me Nessa." She whispered to me and stuck out a hand. By now, her whole body was turned to me and she was observing me with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smile. Ohkay, she didn't actually seem that shy now. 

"Sup, Nessa. Well...my name's Silver, as you would know..." I replied while taking her hand and shaking it. I slid into the seat and dumped my pencil case and phone onto the desk. 

"Now, class. Turn to page 178 of your text books. Time to start a new topic, guys - Greek Mythology!" Mr. Roddly said with a cheer. 

I groaned along with the others - I hate history! 

"Got no book, Silver? Share mine!" Nessa said, pushing her textbook closer to me. 

I looked at my desk and saw that she was right. I didn't have my textbook. I didn't even bring my pencil case.