5. Little Hellions and Malevolent Words of Hate

"Fuck," he dragged out, stuffing her mouth full of his cock. She flicked her tongue across the slit before gliding her tongue along the underside of his dick and adding more pressure.

"Christ! Fucking hell! Babe," he groaned, yanking his length out of her mouth. She smirked knowingly that he nearly blew his load.

"You fucking little hellion!" he gasped out huskily against her lips.

Ashley's breathing hitched, seeing Thane's eyes darkened so much they appeared black. The man had already driven her to the edge and over it twice. In the low undertones of lights, the smell of sex, sweat, and sin permeated the air, making her incredibly hornier.

She observed him through eyes heavy with sex, her mouth watering at the sight of him stroking his thick length while sitting nestled against the headboard. Her eyes latched onto his hand following the movements. Up. Then down.

"Come," he commanded.

She crawled slowly towards him feeling every bit a lamb. But she was a hungry lamb.

"I want to feel you sink down on this dick," he said huskily, leading her to his cock. She grinned wickedly hearing his breath catch in his throat.

Ashley groaned sinking down on Thane's cock. It pulsated with life deep within her.

"Babe, you're so fucking tight and wet."

Ashley whimpered waiting to adjust to his size. A moan slipped from her lips, his large hand cupped her ass, and drove her up and down on the rod she sat sheathed on. Throwing her arms around his neck, she screamed. He pistoled inside of her, setting a rigorous pace, and Ashley closed her eyes. The pleasure engulfed her, the tingles formed in her hands pushing her over the edge, and she roared as the word faded away and she slipped from her skin.

Her eyes fluttered open slowly, and she stretched frowning when she didn't encounter Thane's large form. The bed was empty, where did he go? She sat up the soft grey sheets pooling at her side. Ashley raised her arm to her nose and sniffed. She flushed. Thane must've wiped her down. He was so sweet. Instead, she climbed out of bed to take a hot shower. She backtrack towards the nightstand when she heard a phone vibrating against the nightstand. A text.

"Clarissa, again," she mumbled. This bitch kept pushing her daughter at Thane! How many times did her fiancé have to rebut her! Rage flared to life, and fists formed at her sides. Why did people always overlook her, as if she wasn't there? This was going to stop! Starting today.

Ashley piled into the car, sliding into Thane's side.

"I'll be wrapping up my work, and then we can spend the rest of the time relaxing," Thane said, brushing a kiss over her knuckles. She blushed, giggling like a school girl before glancing into his gunmetal greys. The man was sex incarnate. Chuckling at her thoughts, she couldn't wait to spend some time with her big man.

She made herself a cup of coffee from the fancy French press and sighed at the strong scent of mocha. The modern amenities and style definitely fit her perception of Hollywood music family. Everything was sleek and modern, a mixture of blacks, whites, and browns. It was nice. She briefly pictured her and Thane shopping for a home together. She didn't mind the house he had now. It was gorgeous, just the same, it would be nice if they could find one together. She wanted to feel a part of his life. Sipping her mocha, she smiled gazing at the beautiful diamond on her hand. She couldn't believe it. They were going to be married. Yes, the ceremony probably won't occur for a year or two, she wanted to spend time getting to know him, but it was exciting.

She on the comfortable sofa sipping her cup of coffee and reading through the latest medical journey when someone bumped into her. She gasped as her coffee sloshed around in her cup and nearly spilled on the white silk shirt she wore.

"My bad. Didn't mean to but you."

Had it been anyone else, she probably would've believed them. But the time they'd spent together, she would recognize it anywhere.

"Ah, mister," she started, drawing a blank. She nearly laughed at the unreadable expression on his face. Was he confused?

"Ashley?" he said unsurely.

She frowned, taking in his cobalt blues and the platinum blond lucks spewing from his head. What a jerk. "I'm sorry, have we met."

"I see you've done well for yourself. Manage to snag a sugar daddy."

"Excuse me!" she said, outraged. It was just like this asshole to be all jealous because she wasn't groveling at his fucking feet.

"Are you still a prude?" he said, ignoring her and grinning wickedly at her.

Ashley stood indignantly from the table. "Too bad sugar, you just weren't man enough for me," she said, standing from the table and walking hurriedly toward the door. Once she realized the words left her mouth, she wanted to kick herself. She just acknowledged him. And it took discipline to not look over her shoulder at that asshole.

"You think he'll stay with you? Soon something better, and grandeur will come alone. Then you'll be nothing."

Ignoring the words coming from him she hurried out the doors. No matter how fast she walked, she couldn't push those malevolent words from her mind. For they hit a little too close to home.

 For they hit a little too close to home