_Chapter 2_

Bella POV

7 days, they had been the longest 7 days of my life, i had waited all night on Friday, waiting as the clock ticked by and the time slipped away. But Jacob was nowhere to be seen, I called Billy several times daily but all he said was "Hey Bella, Jacob has got the Mono, he will call you as soon as he feels better okay dear? How is Charlie?", other times he says "Hey Bella. How are you? Jacob is sleeping I'll make sure he calls you when he gets better." So on and so forth, but Jacob never seems to feel better and so I never got that long awaited call.
So that brings me to the present, I am getting ready to leave for LaPush so that I can see for myself how bad Jacob's Mono is.
I called Billy once I was on the road to his house just to make sure Jacob was in bed, when I reached.
OMG! The scene before my eyes was like torture to my grieving heart, Jacob was coming out of the forest with his new 'buddies'. His hair, that was more smooth and silky then mine was cropped short, only an inch long, he had a Tattoo! And lets not forget the six pack that was all too visible from such a big distance that my jaw went slack and I was sure that if I didn't close it I would get flies in it.
Suddenly i was brought out of my inner ramblings when Jacob spotted me and jogged over.
He exclaimed , " Bella what are you doing here?You shouldn't be here, this isn't safe for you!"
That was it, I was officially done with his behaviour,"WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO YOU JACOB! YOU GOT TATTOOS, YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOO ILL TO EVEN ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS!"
He replied calmly breathing heavily through his nose, "Bella leave, I'll call when the time is right but for now we're done it's over, whatever this was."
"You promised, Jake, that day that you would never hurt me like He did" I said sadly, sobbing internally.
"Yes Bella and this is me keeping that promise. Now leave we can't be friends anymore, I am not good enough for you," with every world he said I felt parts of me shatter, parts that were glued up by Jacob himself and somewhere inside of me I found the ability to feel emotion again, one emotion.

I was seething, angry, and not to be messed with, "So 'its me not you..' Leave it Jake you are just like him aren't you?!"

I turned back, stomping my steps towards my trusty truck, and then began the journey back home.

I know it's sad but 'no pain no gain ' right?
Hope you are enjoying, the best part yet to come stay tuned good content coming right up!
Follow me on Instagram @sarahmad09