Happy but still panicking bit-

So...

Remember my "old friend"?

Well, after our argument ages ago, we stopped talking...mostly because I was blocking her out. I was thinking she'll be better off without me and I just...needed some space to figure stuff out.
I was scared I'll loose her just like the rest of my old friends so I ended it before it could hurt me.

I'm still worried about that stuff but it always was stuck in my head, I wanted to apologise for so long but I've always told myself she'll never forgive me, along with our other friend. I'm sure after the argument, my friend told our other friend what happend and I was sure he hated me too.

So, I was scared. I pretended I didn't care anymore and blocked everything out, especially with all of the problems my family have and...my brother. I wasn't in the right spot or mindset, I still kinda aren't still.

But, I'm happy. After I randomly talked her after a lesson we share, I worked up the courage to apologise...for everything. She said it's okay and she forgives me and I'm happy about that but it doesn't change the fact I blocked her out whenever she needed me.

I can never forgive myself for that.

I don't know if we're official friends again but I at least have her number and she said we can talk.

I'm just still panicking a bit because I'm worried she said that so I don't feel bad...

I wasn't asking for forgiveness because I know I don't deserve it but I'm just glad I got to tell her. Not fully because there we're people around us but at least I said it.

I feel a bit better at least and I'm sure my panicking will stop soon...hopefully.

^-^