✟18 ✟

I froze up at Zacks touch and his pupils got really small. He glared into my eyes and I hesitated to talk.

"Zack... I don't understand?" I asked confused.

He glared into my eyes and then let go of me.

"Rachel do you remember?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"I'm not sure..." His grip on my shoulders got tighter and I yelped.

"Just remember damnit!" He let go of my shoulders and backed away.

"You fucking promised..." He whimpered.

"I'm sorry... I just don't remember." Zack blinked a few times clueless and then shock his head.

"Of course you dont what am I saying you're nothing like her." He yelled.

I reached my arm out to try and grab him but he pushed it away. His hands began to shake a bit and a shiver went down my spine.

"You damn Idiot..." He mumbled.

He turned away from me and I looked down at my hands. Those dreams I saw what were they. Were they ever dreams or could they have been memories could I have met Zack somewhere.

Zack dropped down to the ground and stared at the floor.

"Why can't you just remember you have to be her!" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry..." I said over and over again.

I walked up to Zack and bent down to him. I put a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to look at me. He pushed me down onto the ground and I gasped in shock.

"Remember damnit." He pinned my arms down onto the ground.

His face neared mine and our lips were only a few centimetres away.

"If you don't remember I will make you."

He moved his face even closer to mine and our lips touched. He closed his eyes and they began to move together. I closed my eyes as well falling into the kiss. His lips were rough but felt good against mine. They tasted a bit like blood but it still tastedgood. I could feel my head getting light again and kissing one last kiss I fell in the darkness.

~•~

My eyes shot open and in front of me stood Zack. The room I was in was small and I was laying on the floor. Zack stood above me and when he noticed I was awake he grabbed me.

"Rachel..." He mumbled.

"Please rethink this..."

"I'm sorry I can't."

I wasn't able to control what was coming out of my mouth. I tried to reach out and grab him but I had no control over my body. It was like all I could do was watch.

"Please Rachel Please I'm sorry." He said begging me.

"I'm sorry Zack but I have to. I have to I know how much you hate them but I must show you they can change.."

"Rachel don't!" He cried out.

I pushed Zack away from me and he backed up.

"You know I love you." I told him.

I coughed up a bit of blood as a sharp pain was felt in my stomach. I looked down at the huge wound in my stomach and covered it a bit with my arm.

"Please don't ..."

"They weren't trying to hurt me Zack..." I mumbled.

"Its all my fault don't go please!" He shouted out.

I felt the life slowly slipping away from me and I dropped my arms down.

"I promise we'll meet again." I said smiling to him.

"Please you're suppose to be the demon of life!" He yelled.

"Don't worry life will not disappear because I do. I will be reborn..." With that I said my last words.

"RACHEL!" Zack screamed.

I watched as Zack hovered over Rachels body. My heart began to race and thats when I realized.

Those were memories.

~•~

I immediately opened up my eyes and looked around me. I knew where I was too. Zack sat near me nervous as I sat up.

"Zack." I grabbed onto his arm and memories began to flash through my head.

Memories of times with Zack. Memories of being with him and falling for him. Memories of what we had created.

I tackled Zack to the ground and he stared at me. I wrapped my arms around him as he sat there nervously bitting his hands.

"Zack.." I said.

He ignored me and looked down at the ground.

"Zack I forgive you..." I mumbled.

He shoot his head up and pushed me off of him.

"No I don't deserve it I don't deserve it I failed you.." He said getting up off the ground.

He began to back away from me and stopped near the hallway.

"You can't be her."

"Zack calm down..." I mumbled walking up to him.

He grabbed his scythe off his back and swung it at me.

"Stay away huamn! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I stopped in my place and put my arms out at my side.

"Okay, kill me again."

A/N

New book out: Meliodas x Elizabeth.
Anime of ship: The Seven Deadly Sins