✟12 ✟

When her mothers lifeless body finally dropped to the ground I let out a sigh of relief. The little girl turned to look at me a satisfied smile plastered on her face. She held the sword tightly in her hands and began to skip towards the door way.

"Come on Dads next!" She yelled in excitement.

I giggled and she skipped out of the room. Humming a song as she left she walked further down the halls. I followed after her down the hallway and she also stopped in front of another door. You could hear a light crying from inside which made me nervous. It was a males voice he seemed to be sobbing over something.

The little girl opened up the door to the room and as It opened inside you could see a man. He sat down on the ground hands on his knees. He was surrounded by candles and I could see the faint lines of salt on the floor.

"What did you do to her..." He mumbled.

The little girl sniffled and began to walk towards the man.

"I'm sorry daddy... shes gone.." She said lowering her head.

His dad began to sniffle and I waited at the door. She put a hand on his shoulder and he began to cry more.

"Would you like to see her?" The little girl asked in a rather sadistic tone.

He sniffled one last time and got up off the ground. He turned around to look at her and she held out the sword in his hand. He picked it up out of her hands and started down at the metal part of the sword.

"Why." He said.

"She'd want you to join her by your own hands." She said nodding her hands.

He stared back down at the sword and hugged it into his chest.

"Maybe you're right..." He mumbled.

He looked over at me a small glint of evil in his eyes and sat down. He placed the sword down in front of him and began chanting things. The candles around him went out and a small laughing noise was heard. It was a childish laugh it didn't make me feel good at all.

"Sweetheart..." The father called out.

"Yes daddy?" She replied in question.

"Mommy told me thats not your doll." My eyes lit up in shock and I heard the little girl gasp.

"Your liars!" She yelled out.

"Mommy says shes the liar." The dad responded.

"Thats not true!" She shouted.

I walked into the room and as I did one candle lit back up. The father and the daughter had disappeared and I walked over to the circle.

"You lied..." The little girl mumbled.

I stood inside of the circle and turned around.

"Who do you trust?" I asked raising my hands up to stretch.

I felt a sharp sting in my body and I looked down. The little girl was crawling on the ground as she poked my leg with a knife. I bet down on my lip to hold back the pain and let out a giggle.

"Wow its blood.." I mumbled staring down at the blood.

"Wow so daddy is a liar!" She yelled in anger.

"No I'm not!" He yelled out.

The little girl began to whimper and she took out the knife from my leg.

"Can you use your hands?" She asked holding up the knife.

"I think its easier now." I mumbled.

I took the knife out of her hand and pretended to fumble with it. It cut my hands a bit and then the candle went out.

I could hear the sound of more tears and I walked in the direction of it. When I had approached another room I put my hand on the door handle. The crying continued and I opened up the door. Inside the room was a washroom inside the dad sat on the ground with his hands in his head.

"Sweetheart..." He mumbled

I sniffed pretending to be his daughter and he stood up off the ground.

"Im so sorry honey please forgive me maybe I was wrong!" He said still facing away from me.

I moved up behind him and holding the knife in my hand I raised it up. Walking closer to him I put a hand on his shoulder.

"You tried."

I stabbed him right in the back and he gasped out in pain. Removing the knife I began to stab him more he dropped down onto the ground and raising up the knife one last time I smashed it into his head. I let go f the handle to the knife and backed away from his body. Turning around I wandered back into the room which he was first found.

"Hello." The little girl said cheerfully.

I was about to answer before someone else answered for me.

"Hello."

"Who are you?"

"I don't know." The other voice replied coldly.

"Where did you come from?"

"A box."

My heart began to race and I stared into the darkness nervously.

That doll... she was real...