✟17 ✟

"Why would you ask me a question like that??" He yelled in confusion.

"Nevermind its nothing..." I relied emotionlessly.

He stared at me confused for a second then sighed.

"What the fuck do you think you were touching?" He asked staring up at me in anger.

"What do you mean..?" I asked confused.

He picked up the book that I was holding before and shoved it in my face.

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH THIS AGAIN."

"Calm down!" I shouted at him.

He let go of my collar and I dropped down to the ground. I rubbed my back in pain and slowly stood up.

"Who was she?"

"Who was who?" He asked staring at me.

"That girl with the blonde hair."

Zack immediately got a little tense and then he glared at me.

"How much did you read." He asked dropping the book.

"I didn't read..."

"BULLSHIT!" He shouted.

"I saw it."

"Huh." He asked confused.

"You were so nice but what happened to you."

He looked at me in shock and turned away. He began to walk towards the door and I stood there confused.

"Zack...?" I called out.

"Shut up."

He left the room a magical barrier appearing behind him. I ran up to the door but was immediately pushed back and the barrier blocking the door expanded. I got up off the ground and ran at the barrier again. A wave of electricity hit me and I was pushed back again. The barrier only grew the more I touched it.

I backed away from the door and bent down to grab the book. The book began to shine a bright white and I stared at the barrier.

I ran at it holding the book and the barrier disappeared in an instant. The light surrounding the book disappeared as well and I ran through it. I fell to the ground immediately and the book opened up. It opened up to another part of the book and as I stared down at it I felt my head began to get light.

"Not again..." I mumbled.

My eyes began to flutter shut and I was out.

~•~

My eyes flashed open and began to dart around me. I laid in a field of grass and flowers. Pushing myself up off the ground I stared around.

Where am I?

I began to walk around the area and could feel something strange. A shiver went down my spine and the flowers in front of me began to die. A path of flowers ahead of began dying all at once moving closer to me as they did. They stopped dying in front of me and I bent down to touch one. The flowers flourished back to life and I began to follow them to where they died.

"RACHEL!"

As I got closer I noticed a boy.

He got up off the ground the flowers around him died but the moment they reached me they stopped.

"Zack?" I asked confused.

"Rachel.." He ran up to me and picked me up off the ground.

I squeaked and he held onto me tight.

"Don't ever leave like that again!" He shouted.

"W-Wha-"

He put me back on the ground and I stared up at him blinking a few times.

"Promise me something.." He said shyly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Promise me you'll never leave me again promise me you'll always love me."

He stared at me with sad eyes and I smiled.

"I promise."

Something told me to say yes. Something was pulling me towards him but I wasn't sure what it was. Could I have met him before and if so why and how. I don't remember him at all.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer to me. He grabbed my chin and holding onto it he tilted it upwards. His eyes shut and he began to go in for a kiss. I closed my eyes as well.

I waited for a few seconds but I never felt anything touch my lips. I opened one eye up and I was back.

The book was on the floor near me and I got up off the ground again.

"ZACK!" I shouted.

There was no reply.

I began to run down the hall and I started searching every room I could find. The first few rooms I searched he wasn't anywhere.

I ran down the stairs and turning into a room I noticed him sitting down. He sat on the floor and stared at me.

"I was planning on killing you and taking your soul." He said coldly.

"You won't k-"

"Shut up." He growled.

I shut my mouth immediately and he sighed.

"You've pissed me off you know that?"

I bit down on my lip and laughed nervously.

"Rachel..." He mumbled.

He got up off the ground and I froze up in my place.

"What did you see?" He stopped in front of me and grabbed onto my shoulders.

"What did it show you."